1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Infant to 1.5 yr Child seat for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by anoop, Mar 11, 2013.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Sparingly used child seat for sale. I brought this for INR 3.5 K last year - have used it for 3 road trips (two blr - kerala - blr) and one blr - chennai - blr.
    Brand - 1st step.
    The seat comes with a hood and detachable base, so you can detach and carry the seat if child is sleeping ( honestly, it beats me why one want to do this - not really practical in my opinion. I have never used it to carry my baby)

I am expecting 2.75K INR, slightly negotiable.

Reason for sale: My baby have out grown the seat, so need to buy anotehr bigger one for him now.
  2. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Anoop,
    PMed my details, share me the photo's.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi anoop, to my knowledge there would be expiry date for infant seats too. Make sure that it is not expired. After all, safety is more important than anything.

More on this read here.
    1 person likes this.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

@SarKv: here you go!

The brand is 1st step. I am not sure about the model number though.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

@ramjin: Thank you for the pointer. I did not find any expiry date mentioned anywhere on the seat, but the seat is not even 1 year old. Presuming that, at the worst case, it took 1 year for me to buy it from the manufacturing date, the seat still have about 4 more usable years left.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Anoop,
    Thanks for the pictures, shown those to my wife and found it will not be suitable for us. we decided to go for a Convertible seat in couple of months, since we don't have any plan to travel with babies for next three months. Still that time, i'm a lone person in the car;), so more time to perfect the art of driving :D.