1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Indian Celebrities and Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sakartechin, Dec 16, 2013.

1. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The well -known celebrity Mr.Rajinikanth superstar still uses Fiat padmini. There are lot of celebrities found them fiat lovers. Most of them wished to own a ferrari.

We can use this thread post some pictures of celebrities with Fiat. :)

rajinikanth-%E2%80%93-premier-padmini-fiat.jpg

Sachin owns a Ferrari :cool: Lara dutta with Fiat 500 for below one for the commercial shoot i believe

fiat-500-lara31.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ajay Devagan among ones to own a Maserati and Ferrari

source vivacity
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I think he sold his Ferrari. *sigh* A Ferrari! Presented by Schumi! And he sold it! :( :thumbdown:
    3 people like this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Now Sachin's Ferrari is in Ahmadabad :) I guess.......
  5. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Imran khan's Ferrari source says its customized

ran4.jpg

ran11.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Imran khan's Ferrari source says its customized

ran4.jpg

ran11.jpg
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Its in Surat.
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for correcting ;)
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How can it still be called Sachin's Ferrari? :D

That Ferrari should now be with a passionate person, I believe.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Maybe in the same way we still know a certain sword as "Sword of Tipu Sultan" and not "Sword of Vijay Mallya". ;) :p
  10. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This was the article took it from ndtv ... way back in 2011

Still this would be special one gifted by Shumi for Sachin :)

Sachinsferrari295.jpg

The '360 Modena Ferrari', which once occupied a pride of place in batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's fleet of premium cars, is now a prized possession of a city businessman.

Jayesh Desai, Chairman of Raj Hans group, said he purchased the car a fortnight ago.

"I have bought the 360 Modena Ferrari car directly from Sachin Tendulkar with all legal documents," Desai told PTI, but declined to reveal the price.

"It was my dream to drive a Ferrari and now my dream has come true," Desai, who has a passion for driving luxury cars, said.

The Ferrari, which was presented to Tendulkar by racing legend Michael Schumacher, will be the first racing car in his fleet of luxury vehicles, Desai said, adding that his latest acquisition was a prized possession as it was owned by the batting great.

"Kindly ask me only about the car and nothing about Sachin," he said when asked if he and Tendulkar were friends or had known each other.

The Ferrari had got mired in a controversy in 2003 after it was reported that Tendulkar had requested for a customs duty waiver despite getting it as a gift and not winning it as a prize in a tournament.

In August 2003, the finance ministry had exempted Tendulkar from paying around Rs. 1.13 crore (approximately USD 245,000) towards import duty for the vehicle, valued at Rs. 75 lakh (approximately USD 162,600).

The car was gifted to him by FIAT, which manufactures the premium Ferrari cars and endorsed by Tendulkar, after the Indian batting legend equalled Don Bradman's tally of 29 Test centuries.

Ferrari's Formula One driver Schumacher presented the car on behalf of the company to Tendulkar when the two met in 2002 at Silverstone, England.