1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Income Tax returns filing - Tools

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jul 15, 2014.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When you prepare your tax return, you mention this, and will get refund in few months. Give accurate Bank details :).

Again if you use any 3rd party tools, where you can upload Form 16 directly, tool will club both and enter data accordingly.
  3. Vikkas

Vikkas

India
    Hi All,

Need advice on this statement. I have loss of the amount of Rs.1 Lacs. My CA telling me that this doesn't require audit. I can straight away file ITR 4.

is this correct? Can some CA put some light on this.

Regards,

Vikkas
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I used makemyreturns for mine and taxsmile for wife's. Both free!
    makemyreturns was simple. Used taxsmile for wife's as she had some income from other sources and makemyreturns was asking PAN details of the parties involved, which we did not have.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Vishgara

Vishgara Timido

Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    First is the Govt of India site for efiling. Bt it is very confusing and tedious. Quite slow also at times.
    If you want an easier solution, check out www.quicko.com. it is easy and very easy to efile returns in less than 30 mins
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I found government's exiling site to be quite good. Using it since 3 years and no complaints:)