1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

in which period of the year are the best offers on fiat punto offered

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Arvind Ganesh, May 20, 2011.

1. heya ppl,
    i am keen on buying a fiat punto 1.2 emotion petrol version preminm colour. would like to know during which month of the year i can buy my newbi so that i can get the best deal
    i reside in bangalore and willing to pick up my newbi by this year :)
  2. mostly during diwali you have nice offers.
    also during dussera you have offfers pouring.
    and how can you forget the year end sale??

it is like this that end of every quarter you get a new discount. and fiat has a discount of some sort all through the year
  3. thanks mate another query wats the millage of 1.2 petrol version?
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The best month to go for car is the YEAR END offer,
    I have taken my 1.2 on 23.12.2009, but registered it on 15.01.2010, had got Free Insurance, Free Road side assistance, Free Registration, Free Mud Flaps, Free Plastic Carpets, 5 Ltrs of Petrol in it.....
    I get an average of 11 in City Traffic and 14.6 on Highways, Ac an all times. have clocked 5500 kms.
  5. i took the car in february 2011. jan 2011 make. got free mudflaps. mats, RSA, extended warranty,free insurance.
    i got the registration done my self.
  6. rohanpais

rohanpais

Hi arvind,

the best option is during the year end. I could not take it during the year end as planned and just got it around 10 days back. But during year end i had been to the tata-fiat delaership and here's what they offered me in dec:
    - Mud flaps
    - God Idol
    - Car body cover
    - Mats
    - Fragrance
    - Sun film
    - Reverse parking sensor (he initially agreed for 50% of the cost but then he said he will give it for free)
    - Free insurance

But when i got it last week i did not get the reverse parking sensor.

Since you are in bangalore, and if you are serious about a fiat vehicle try prerana motors in Rajajinagar. Met Mr. Naveen or Mr. Karthik.
  7. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Aravind,
    Just like everyone has suggested, the year end time is the best time to buy it.
    My friend picked up a 2010 Dynamic MJD in Feb 2011 with close to 30k discount.
    And the usual freebies were added
    - Mats, Mud flaps, Sun film, etc etc.

But come to think of it, car prices usually hike every year.
    Even though you are getting a discount by the year end (i.e. the future), the price of the car has effectively risen from the the time now(i.e. the present).

Ex.
    Let's say the car price now (May) is 5.5L
    And say the car prices hike by 10-15k in August. so car price is not 5.6-5.65L

And if you are buying in December and just get 10-15k discount, you are not getting any deal; you are just paying the usual price itself.

I hope you get the point.
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  8. thanks rohan had been to KHT Motors at indiranagar a few day ago would be checking out prerana motors this weekend
    cheers :)
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

it is not necessary that you wait for some discount schemes to be announced only
    when you speak to the dealer/s aask them if they have any car in stock from last year
    even that can give u a heavy bargain

(consider buying such cars only with a good PDI done and also have a close look at the kms run)