1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In Search Of Head Unit!!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Grandeur, Apr 11, 2011.

1. RAVI
    nothing within 6-7k with a display??
    i dont mind connecting the unit to my regular speakers..
    i need a display to see the contact numbers and a mic to speak..

or is it better to buy a new hu with bluetooth in it??
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks very much for the offer :) but the thing is...new Emotion variants don't have Aux functionality so I don't think Aux cable will work in my case. that's why I wanted to go for a HU change.
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Bought the Jabra cruiser 2! Took a chance and went with one of the sellers on eBay Global Easy Buy (link posted earlier). The landed cost should be 3,750/- after using the 10% eBay discount coupon and an extra 5% cashback on my cc. Hope this works out as planned! Will keep all posted.
  5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hi check this one, I know your car is in garage but it can be useful for others also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bluetooth-Rearv...ccessories&hash=item19c167c741#ht_3390wt_1140

Rajeev
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its not happening with mine. It just reads out phone number, not name from contact?
    Any set-up needs to be changes?
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Jabra cruiser2 got delivered to my address a couple of days ago from the eBay GEB route. Pretty quick and efficient service. Device was nicely packed in original box and received in mint condition. Not bad for a price of 3,750/-.

@Ravi: It does read out names. I used it for the first time this morning and it announced the caller's name in between playing the ringtone from my phone.
  8. thanks rajeev.
    i wanted that thing for my dad. my car should be coming back very soon and then its an epk
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then the problem could be with my mobile (Nokia 5230).
  10. ravi
    check if tou have the full connectivity of your phone..check if the phone works fine with another blutooth speaker