1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In Search Of Head Unit!!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Grandeur, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hahahahahahaha, Nice ticket will be issued by the HM soon, (you gonno take the second set of key in your hand now - free advice).
  2. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    @Grandeur,

I am also missing the USB, AUX-in Function in my emotion variant and thinking of changing the HU. Though for this I'll have to compromise with the changed and odd looks of the dashboard but can't help :-(.

Though I don't have any budget constraints as in availabibility of Vit M, but I am in no mood at all to spend more than 5K so i think your HU is suitable for me. My only question is, only HU change would suffice or no? Do I need to change the speakers too?

I am not a big fan of loud music, I like to listen to soothing, mild music and I want to go for a new HU only to get USB and Aux-in functions.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When any calls comes does it give name from Contact list?
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

yes, it does!

If you are not in mood of changing speakers and just for the sake of USB functionality, I won't recommend you to change the HU. The original speakers are decent enough with low sound. If you want AUX cable than I can give you mine which I was using it with my original HU. Let me know!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
  5. grandeur
    how will that thing jabra cruiser 2 give the callers name??
    it has got a display or does it pronounce the name in wierd english??
    how much does this cost??
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Time to order one.

It doesn't have any display. See - http://www.jabra.com/sites/mobile/ap-en/products/pages/jabracruiser2.aspx
    Infibeam is selling at Rs. 4,969 - http://www.infibeam.com/SDP.action?...bra-Cruiser2-Black&utm_term=jabra cruiser_1_1
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I got links on Ebay Global Easy Buy to buy the Jabra Cruiser2 for 4.5k. Add to that a discount coupon of 10% and some cashback on the cc, I think the final landed price would be 3.9k. What say?
  8. i need one with a display so that the contact name can be displayed on it
    any idea on any such device??
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the link?

Parrot MKi 9200
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi