1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In Search Of Head Unit!!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Grandeur, Apr 11, 2011.

1. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Nice setup Sandeep!! Eager to hear your audio setup.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Great stuff Grandeur :)
    Time to visit Mumbai and get rocked :D
    And thanks for sharing the installation photos :)
    Kindly share the cost part too.
  3. Nice setup Grandeur. An AMP + Sub + components make a lot of difference to the sound. Will surely try to catch up with you to check your system soon.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Thanks Guys!

The sound is Rocking now and it has to be ;). It's worth all the wait, patience and debate I had with myself...to change the original head unit or not. Well, the break up is here:

• Pioneer DEH-4350UB = Rs 5000
    • Audible Dynamics B 600 C = Rs 3700
    • JBL GT5-S396 (Parcel Tray) = Rs 3000 (approx)
    • JBL GT5-S204 (Rear Door) = Rs 2000 (approx)
    • Blaupunkt Amp GTA 4 - Special Edition 2011 (760W) = Rs 5400
    • Blaupunkt GTt 1200 SC Tube Subwoofer Speaker (700W) = Rs 4300
    • Jabra Cruiser 2 = Rs 5000

@ Arishi, I wanted to ask you long back. Seems you have joined CG?? Let's meet up sometime.
    @ Viny, I'm sure listening to 609CS would be more exciting than my basic setup ;).
    @ Darkshooter, we live close by. We can plan the meet anytime.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

^^ you got a nice deal. changing the HU was the best decision you made. i bet your ICE will sound better than ours running on stock HU.
  6. That's quite a deal you have got Joined CG almost a month back, but I am in M4. Will try to catch up with you next time I am in Airoli
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Sandeep,
    The BT speakerphone which I am using, its very cost effective (total loss Rs. 1111)

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

+1, OEM hu dies off by the time it reaches volume of 20. Amp and components can't do much :(

Probably I will also look out for some bypass mechanism to get external hu working with blue and me without removal of original hu
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets meet up sandeep bhai.... Let me know when we can catchup and one more addition pending man... The HID's for your fog.. Get it done soon:)
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hahaha...My home minister has released the order. "You spend one more penny on your car and your car keys will be taken away for a month". But don't worry...it's just the matter of a month. ;) LOL.
    Last edited: May 7, 2011