1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In search of an auto gear scooter, Needed help..

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by theblack, Jan 18, 2013.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mahindra Duro is now available in SnapDeal. Link is here
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you very much punto_emotion!

Just one small thing. My name is Prakhar and not Prabhakar. :)
  4. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    I would personally suggest TVS Wego for all good reasons. It is a superb scooter as long as it is to be used for short runs, I mean city ride and not highway or 70-80KMs rides per day.

The pick-up acceleration and short burst of power for few meters can give other scooters and bikes run for their money. I have been using it for the past 10 months and its very good.

The only issue I had is that the central stand extension rod (used to put the central stand) gets loosened a bit. However, it can get tightened. Not a major deal braker. Infact after I bought, 3 of our family members bought the same scooter, same color :) . My dad, my uncle and my cousin.

Also, for your budget, TVS Wego will be the best fit. I bought for 48K including everything (Vehicle+insurance+registration+ flat panel replacing the glove box).
    1 person likes this.