1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In Rains and Mist - The Beautiful Kudremukh

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ramjn, Jun 25, 2012.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    This guy[Ramesh] gave me a shock on the day he started from Chennai.

Due to some tight work I couldn’t visit TFI for past 3 days, on 21st Ramesh called me by 3:30PM and started talking about the plans to Monsoon drive but our discussion ended abruptly as I was called for a meeting in my office. When I came out of meeting and called him back by 6:30PM, I was shocked to hear that he has already made booking and going to start by that night. Though he tempted me I couldn’t join as I had some official work next day. But seeing the PICS I think I should have arranged an alternative replacement to my office and joined the drive. Looks like a must visit place and I will be there soon……

Regards
    Gopi
    2 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ram, there is a perfect harmony between my desktop screen with your travelogue photos and the window next to my desktop. Dark grey clouds, rain and mist. So that gave me the perfect mood to appreciate the excellent photos. What a company that your Linea got. The two cars simply added charm to the already beautiful surroundings. This time Linea will be happy that no Mahindra jeep came to take her occupants at the approach road(Munnar trip):D

When you started your trip I was trapped near Kancheepuram on the sides of NH in rain http://www.teamfiat.co.in/safety-first/2548-accidents-16.html#post112963 :)

In my book the highest scorer for non preplanned trip was given for shams for his homeland visit. Now I think you have also on the same score(more score for the factor that it was with your family):D
    2 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I think @ramjn's further photos will have samples like the one below..again taken at K'mukh
    1341482715_73663b2183.jpg
    Ravi and ramjn like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I was in a volvo bus that started around 9:30PM on 21st(I came for a eye check up at Sankara Netralaya) So it was around 10:30 pm when the incident happened and I was there till 1:00 AM. The only nice thing was some puntos and Lineas that were passing through the highway.:)
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Then it is highly possible that you might have also spotted my Linea as well. I started at 10.35 pm from East Tambaram. It should be around 11.15 pm when I crossed the Kanchipuram.
    1 person likes this.
  7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    With below pics I'm setting the mood for @ramjn's further posts & pics in this thread.

May be ppl will know why Kudremukh is my fav place..at the end of this thread!!

1325153738_295405332_2-Kudremukh-Trekking-and-Camping-Bangalore.jpg kudremukh.jpg Kudremukh-04.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. The first Pic (Linea's rear against the misty background) got me hooked to this thread.. and am loving it more and more with each addition.. keep it coming.. need more!!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Definitely. Because I haven't missed any Linea till 1:pM. Also Not much were there. :D
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012