1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In Rains and Mist - The Beautiful Kudremukh

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ramjn, Jun 25, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ravi Ji.
    Actually my Linea encountered more challenging roads at Munnar and Kodai than this.

Thanks shams. Yes, it is still free.
    You are right that the road was completely empty. I felt like as if the road was laid only for me :D.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ramjin,
    i just want to know,how was your driving experience in rains and mist ?
    how did you managed with windshield any exercise required here and how much did you set the internal cabin temperature ?
    Few words on this.....
    1 person likes this.
  3. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    great pic ram!! keep up the writing..waiting for more!! :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    looks really great place to drive from bnglr...thanks for beautiful pictures and travelogue. If you have more pictures pls upload.
    1 person likes this.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @ramjn

Good to know u had a great trip..

Ur travelogue mentions only up to Kalasa...

But what about Kudremukh which is about 20kms from Kalasa...

Did you actually drive inside Kudremukh national park?
    1 person likes this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice travelogue Ramjn,

pictures are great, seeing from the pic you should have a great time in the mist :)

What was the temparature?, As sun films are removed think it should be more visible for you in the mist..

Keep rocking ...
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Actually, I have driven a lot in misty and rainy conditions over the ghat roads. So, this wasn't a problem for me this time too. I general setup the temperature at 23 or 24 degrees.

Thanks makarand.

Thanks. More pics are on its way.

Thanks puntosat. How would I miss that drive? My trevelogue is not yet complete. I did drive 20 kms even beyond Kudremukh :).

Thanks Vijay. The daytime temperature hovered between 20 to 24 degrees celcius.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @ramjn

I would have been totally disappointed if you had not driven inside Kudremukh National park...and I would be cursing myself.

I was actually thinking I did not provide enough info which might have excited u to drive in the park where the drive is for about 30 kms...

Its a lonely planet out there...for those 30 kms...
    1 person likes this.
  9. Thanks Ramesh for this trip . :) . You have given us one more beautiful option for a weekend drive .
    Wonderful pics too . Eagarly waiting for the update .

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  10. Let the turbo kick in to this thread ramesh.... I am hooked to this thread but cudn't resist the turbo lag. After a Looonnnggg.. wait I am planning for a trip on my sons 1st birthday . Until I read this thread, I had no idea of where to go, but the Fotos looks like an invitation card, inviting me there....
    1 person likes this.