1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In my 25 year long driving history, I met a 'Beauty with brain', the Linea 1.3 MJD...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Tellmepleaze, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    YES I was waiting for this . I had felt that a good writer was hiding inside of you & that was the reason why I was pushing you to start up your ownership thread.
    Better late than never ::T . Am enjoying every bit of it. Carry on please.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Cinju, it should be Carry on pleaze ;)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    continue pleaze... :-D
  4. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    hmm.....aaaaa........hmmmm..........soooooo.....wat's next continue???????????

Anish.
  5. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Yeah, the "OM"ni has happened a good omen to my 4 wheeler driving history: after 18 years driving, no serious accident so far except once hitting to the butt of an Icon. We were approaching a red light, he in front of me, about to stop at the signal. He seen the red light at the minute, slammed Brakes ! I was never expecting, 'cause still some 20 feet to go to the STOP cross lines. I braked, but hit him from behind, nothing happened his car, but my good-old Indica's Bumper slightly damaged. I sorry-ed profoundly.

I thought this will happen.... Spike stangulating Tom.jpg

And I was standing like this: Trembling tom.jpg

But alas.... NO ! He was a gentleman !
    In fact he consoled me !

Spike red-hot.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    6 people like this.
  6. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Code:

Hey!

I liked the Idea of writing of a travelogue. I have been driving since 1979 which is a good 33 years and have a lot of tales and experiences which I can Share with all of you on this Forum. I will definitely start it shortly.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Sorry for the bottom(3rd) image of Tom, which just intruded, not being removed, am not very expert on uploading:confused:
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    looking forward to reading your driving tales Ratan ji!! please start writing soon... :)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Very good start. Keep it up. :)
    Also waiting for the travelogue of ratanji. Nice to see you in forum after a gap:)
  10. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    C'mon Ratan bhai,
    33 years on the wheels means, you have a saga to disclose: probably from a cycle, a Moped, a Lamby, a Rajdoot, a Yezdi, an Enfield, a Mumbai-Fiat, a Premier Padmini, an Amby, a 118, a Maruti 800 @Rs. 60000/-, an Indica to now a Grand Punto....
    A long story to tell. Unleash bit by bit; of course good and bad, even hit and runs too,:D we will enjoy every bit of them. Esp. most of our mates are youngsters, graduated straight to Hondas, Skodas and now to Puntos and Lineas.
    They never had the chance of driving a Lamby till half the way and push it the rest of way, or worst the next 5 kms till workshopwala.

Everybody knows the great credentials of our Italian beauties with brains: the Puntos and Lineas. We dont need to tell much of it. But तीस सालों में कितना शरारतें हमने किया होगा, सब सुनाईये. सारा स्टोरियाँ सुनाईये, हम ख़ुशी से सुनेंगे.:)
    4 people like this.