1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In market looking for new car...

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by renjithrt, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I got my T Jet Emotion here in Pune for a shade less than 9 lakhs. I did get the a little more than lakh shaved off as loyalty and other discounts.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    OTR without benefits is over 9L. May be I should have mentioned that as well. But with the discounts it should be less than 9L.

Good deal is what I should say. Is the deal still ON?
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  3. renjithrt

renjithrt Timido

Mysore
    guys

finally booked the punto 90HP hip hop black....what all the accessories are essentially required to enjoy the italian beast.:) other than the normal accessories offered from the dealer.
    Please suggest.
    3 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can think of only one accessory:
    - Star 3D mats. They cost around Rs3200/- IIRC and are available online.

Other than those, the car is fully loaded. The list of useful accessories include:

- A good USB car charger. I am using a belkin one that cost me Rs300 and has a single USB slot of 5V 1amp rating.

http://www.flipkart.com/belkin-f8z4...HRRH&ref=d8a8c21a-152a-4151-8e2f-940e1aeb23dd

- A car DC to AC inverter for charging laptops. It provides 220v/110v AC supply on the go.
    - A travel kit (scissors, knife, tissue papers, hand sanitisers etc.)
    - A phone mount for mounting the phone and using it for navigation.

Congrats and wishing you a happy ownership experience.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    3 people like this.
  5. renjithrt

renjithrt Timido

Mysore
    Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys.
    My final amount on the raod is 8.5L which includes the 65K cash discount and 5k corporate discount.Apart from that they have agreed for 50% discount on spoiler.
    Please suggest is there anything i can negotiate more.The dealer is telling this is the maximum they can give.IS there any diwali offers coming up apart from the cash discount they are offering.?

6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    make sure they give OEM spoiler. there are cases where dealers have passed on non OEM spoilers to new car buyers
  7. renjithrt

renjithrt Timido

Mysore
    Guys,
    Finally the 90hp hip hop beast came home.
    Looking forward to have a good drive with the italian beauty.
    Thanks guys for all the suggestions.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats.:pPost pics of your 90hp HHB Beast & also post review of dealership & ownership experience.You will enjoy your italian beauty as you drive with her more.Happy miles.Btw,you got your car delivered from URS KAR Fiat Dealer,Mysore right?
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  9. deep63well

deep63well Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hi Guys,

you people are quite experienced in the vehicle even some of you are really mastered in automobiles. I need your opinion of you which is the best car in this (premium hatch) segment out of the options

1. Swift
    2. I 20
    3. Punto Evo
    4. WV Polo
    5. Ford Figo

i will appreciate your valuable suggestions.

regards

Deepak Arora
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Deepak, there is no best car. There are just cars that suit best to our requirements. Various requirements include: ride and handling quality, design/looks, mileage, service back up, reliability, low service cost etc.

Please post in the thread link below and also check out other threads in that what car section. You will learn a lot from the already available posts and may even be clear of what car to choose.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/what-car/10810-market-looking-new-car.html