1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In car audio upgrade

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Rajesh_Karunanithi, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi Team,

I would like to do an acoustic upgrade for my GP 1.3 Emotion pack. I don't wanna change the HU. And as I can't afford for a huge budget, I was planning to do it step by step. Please do provide me with your suggestions on how to get it done. And also specify the price of the components that you are referring to, that will help me a great deal.
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
  3. Thank you @nkapoor777. This thread will really help me.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Rajesh,

If you want a budget setup and have no intensions on further upgrade,
    - Get a good front components (I recommend Hertz).
    - And rear co-axial.

If you have plan to upgrade it step by step,
    Step 1:-
    - 4 Channel Amp (Focal is good).
    - Front Components (Focal Polyglass is awesome).

Step 2:-
    - Sub woofer (Again, I recommend Focal Polyglass)
    - Rear Coaxials.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    If you want good audio, change the head unit first. More when we meet

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, teky he doesn't want to change the head unit. Even I am sceptical to do that. I don't want to lose the Blue Lady :).
  7. We will have got a topic to discuss in our meet today. Me and Teky had a long discussion on this when we met. But I am a bit confused. We'll talk in the meet abt it

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Teky, when shall i come near your office. I have completed my work. I'm just waiting for your "Go"