1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In a big time dilemma of buying a Punto MJD. Need some help.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by iFiator, May 20, 2014.

1. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The misty part is the water content which is present in your side of windshield, use the defrogger by pressing the button which is present near the music system after raising the windows up. I was not able to understand your second problem, can you be more specific where the noise is coming from.
  2. iFiator

iFiator Timido

Nope. Its not the fog present in the car that sticks to glass. Its due that wiper. Im sure. Check out this video on you tube . i took this at that night. http://youtu.be/knsV9sNzprE

Carefully watch the part after halfway. You will notice what problem i am facing, very annoying.

Secondly i am talking about flow of outer air into the cabin at higher speeds. I cant trace the particular gap . but i can hear the noise of air coming inside cabin.

I have started facing a new problem of 'boot open' indication. It appears on the mid again n again. Will goto service center third time for this issue alone.