1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

In a big time dilemma of buying a Punto MJD. Need some help.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by iFiator, May 20, 2014.

1. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi iFiator. Congrats on your purchase. Can you give more details about your purchase? On road price? any freebies offered ?

My friend is very interested in buying Punto diesel. Fiat dealer here in Pune is offering a very sweet deal of around 70000 discount with free insurance and instant delivery of car ;). They are ready to give the car for down payment as low as 50000 :cool:
  2. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Punto 1.3 diesel best offer for active variant is 5.25 on road just we book for same proce

I love Fiat
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    To all prospective buyers.. I request everyone to buy a car with airbags. Even if you can't afford the car of your choice with airbags, pls buy a lower segment car without compromising on the safety..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  4. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Thanks kailas menon

I love Fiat
  5. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    I request you all to drive safe and speed with control
    Always remember we are in india our all highways are best speed but our indian people not aware with highway rules

I love Fiat
  6. iFiator

iFiator Timido

india
    6asehave.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  7. iFiator

iFiator Timido

india
    i purchased emotion 76 php with discount off 1 lac 20,000 on my old car on the on road price so basically i don't have to pay any down payment .

Secondly, i wanted to ask that as i have given my old car to the company in exchange. Someone told me that i must be getting extra discount on insurance of my new car as the records of the insurance of my old car weregood, i mean there was a no claim bonus ind the insurance of my old car so will i be getting any kind of benefits in the insurance of my new car.

8. iFiator

iFiator Timido

india
    I'm trying to understand the blue and me feature in this car. can you tell me that how can i play music from my mobile phone through the bluetooth in my phone after pairing my device with blue and me

9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Forget it. Bluetooth streaming not supported. Bluetooth works only for phone calls.
  10. iFiator

iFiator Timido

india
    hi friends, needed some help. Yesterday i Used its wipers for some minutes during the rain in the night.

I found that wiper blades are not cleaning of the windshield properly. I don't know why, it just cant wipe and leaves the area misty.
    I cleaned the wipers with dry cloth , but no improvement at all.

Secondly, at high speeds i can hear air inflow noise in the cabin.

Are you facing the same issues??