1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Improving looks for Punto

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Sep 1, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    why dont you contact praveen directly and ask him for info?
    1 person likes this.
  2. The grill work done on my car was for 2500 Rs from Cochin. In Bangalore it was quoted 5000 rs the least and the max was 7000 rs. Also the honey comb grill will be inserted on the existing one . It last like the oem stuff; however I lost it due to accident on my car.
    1 person likes this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Although the grill looks decent, the tow hook is sure shot sore eye. I would like to know what are the advantages of going for a different look grill, IMO the honeycomb grill is the best looking one. Had it on my previous Fiesta.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    sorry to burst the bubble but the mod just does not look good. for some reason i always thought figo's face looks like a sore toad, more so with such mods
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sat-chit-ananda,

Why bother about doing body mods when you can improve the looks by good body graphics?
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Has anybody done Body kits/side skirts to punto please post pics
  8. Folks,

I just ordered Bull LED DRL It's poor man's DRL.This has an option fix any where on the bumper(Front or rear).
    Please advice the good location for this in front bumper.

2011-Fiat-Grande-Punto.jpg

I just don't want put it on the grill as it will look ugly, how about space between lower grill and fog lamps?
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  9. Guys ,
    Please suggest.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Where ever you put it, I think it will be an eyesore, as it will break the Punto's beautiful curves. If you have the space between the lower and upper grills stickered in black, then you might want to consider putting them on either side of the number plate, with the outer edge of the DRL aligned to the outer edge of the grill.

Just a thought.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.