1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    And...by the way:
    [flash=]We currently have 44 registered users on this forum from Hyderabad......May we request for more activeness from all who are registered??..Thanks [/flash]
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh surprizingly 44 TFIans Hyd. Who are they? I know only u, atul, sushilnathani & now NKiran. Anyway we can seriously think of meet in Feb/Mar'11.
    Also I am not at all doubting credibility of your 1st prize. Your car engine and driving skill is really good. In fact i was afraid of puting my certificate on forum. Becoz there are so many FIAT bashers who can misuse this mileage of 12.28 kmpl to bash FIAT Linea again. That was only the sprit. So anybody wants to use this certificate at other forums to bash FIAT, let others read my note also regarding worst traffic condition & small error in calculation.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    New generation FIATs at FCB meet!!

Hi all,
    Today I am fortunate to attend the Republic Day meet of Fiat1100 Club of Banaglore (FCB).
    Surprisingly now FIAT is not wasting any forum to show n display their new generation cars.
    Today officals from Prerna Motors came with Test drive T-jet vehicle and gave good introduction about FIAT new cars, future plans.
    Few Palio stile owners also came with their cars.
    Here are some photos.
    Line up of new FIATs [attachment=4:3pwmvug6]IMG0177A.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvug6]
    [attachment=3:3pwmvug6]IMG0165A.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvug6]
    with beautiful line up of Old FIATS[attachment=2:3pwmvug6]IMG0180A.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvug6]
    It was also accompanied by BCSC with lambrettas, Vespas, bajaj, Allwyn Pushpaks and Vijay Supers[attachment=0:3pwmvug6]IMG0179A.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvug6]

IMG0177A.jpg

IMG0165A.jpg

IMG0180A.jpg

IMG0169A.jpg

IMG0179A.jpg
  4. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    NK ....Honestly, I never felt you were doubting at all. (We've met in person and I know that for sure :) ) The reason why I provided the details was to share with our other fellow TFIans something we can do to get better mileage from our machines in this time where petrol is getting expensive by the day ;)

BTW, I got the 44 figure by counting the number of members from Hyderberad in the 'Members' list....Hopefully we have a more active population.

Another point, the pictures from the FIAT meet at bangalore brought back fond memories of the place. Thanks for sharing. The Bangalore setting with the dear old Padmini's, Lambretta, etc is just amazing..Thanks once again.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes Narayan u r correct. Nowadays getting maximum mileage from our car is the only way to beat fuel hikes.
    By the way can we PM to all Hyd members to start discusson on Teamfiat meet at Hyd thread around last week of feb or 1st week of Mar?
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am IN :dance
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Ok 1st confirmation from Kiran . Good. Let us keep checking 'Teamfiat meet at Hyd' thread.
    Today I could find some time in morning and go to showroom. Surprisingly there was no FIAT displayed inside. Only Aria, Manza, Indigo e cs and nano. If not a single Punto/T-jet Linea is displayed who is going to buy yar? I don't know what kind if tie-up is between Tata & Fiat.
    Anyway this is endless topic and I have wasted lot of energy on other threads. Come back to my thread.

My beautiful Italian GF was still w/o music system in it. So today I have booked ' Sony mp3+USB' system with 54Wx4 output. The speaker available in showroom was 130W. But one of my friend has fitted 190W in his Linea and sound quality is superb. So I have also decided to go for 190W X 4.
    When I have enquired about oval shape model for rear speaker and fitting into the board behind rear seat, SA told it is not possible to cut the board and also it requires cutting of wires which voids FIAT warranty. Is it true? As per him I have to fit speakers in front and rear doors only. All readers plz clarify, because I feel this will not give the required "bass punch" what we get from the air channel (rear boot) below the speakers.
    It seems that my Sony casette systemin Padmini will give better "Bass punch" than Linea. (Becoz the rear speaker gets the comlete air channel from the dicky. Remember old college days in 80s where we put speakers on 'Matkas/Math' to get that bass punch).
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am not sure about what they can/can't do in a linea. About cutting the wires and plank stuff, first confirm the same with other dealers. Better pay a visit to Minister's road?

I have my Punto for just over 40 days and I have

Sony MEX-BT3850U
    (In-Car Bluetooth CD/MP3/WMA/AAC/Tuner player with front USB, iPod Control Feature, ZAPPIN™ and Quick-BrowZer. Also comes with Bluetooth™ function which enables handsfree calling and wireless music streaming from any Bluetooth™ compatible devices.)

I just love the BT feature. I am very much happy with it so far. Blaupunkt was my first choice but the dealer din't have it. So I went with Sony. I had Sony MP3+USB in my Alto for 2 years. No issues with it as well. But I reccomend the one with BT (1.Blaupunkt/2.Kenwood/3.Sony).

Hope I could have been of some help. Good Luck.
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Kiran,
    Blaupnkt and kenwood is the best for car audio.
    But since the dealer is not having i have to go for sony.
    The kenwood model which he is having of less PMPO.
    Any way I don't think LCD screen will be ever used while driving so i am not going for it.
    Mp3/USB also most of the time USB will be used.
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    You are one great Inspiration for me to buy a Linea. Hope I get one soon. ::T

Our Passion is so similar. We are PADMINI owners and Fans. We are associated with FIAT Clubs. And we both love the LINEA! :dance

PLEASE keep updating your Ownership reports in both the Forums. This surely helps many FIATians like me a lot. :clap