1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    My friends always make a joke of me.

" If I get a free car as a gift by some lottary/scheme and i've given following options,
    1. Volkeswagon Pasatt /or
    2. BMW /or
    3. Mercedez E class
    Which I'l choose?

I'l made a special request, plz sell any one above mentioned car and give me 01 'FIAT'Palio stile, 01 'FIAT' Punto and 01'FIAT'Linea"
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Changeover from 5th to 4th

Today night after dinner I was driving back to home. Somehow because of new judgement , while shifting gear from 5th to 4th, I've pulled the lever towards little right and down(with fear of it should not go 2nd in such high speed) and I hear a noise "Krrrrrrrrr" twice. Immed. I realized i am actually hitting reverse. Hope there is no damage to gear box with this little mistake because clutch was fully pressed.

But still i feel for all modern cars, reverse should be "pull a little bit up, extreme right and down" So it will not come accidently in a way of normal gear shifting from 5th to 4th.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi Teamfiatians,

Today I have done 02 long pending things.

01.Registration
    02.Water wash

As usual I was expecting at least 01 Linea/punto with me at RTO.
    But unfortunately there was no FIAT . Out of approx 16-17 cars i was alone having Linea.
    But after taking some other car, everybody was coming to my car and looking in detail.
    It really gives different pleasure if someone appreciates your car.(I don't know how much true,if they really liked
    then why taken other car in same segment?)
    There were 01-Indica,01-Manza,02-Alto,01-swift,01-A star,02-i10,01-i20,01-verna,01-beat,01-Logan,01-figo,01-fabia,01-polo and 01-FIAT Linea
    After registration I went to nearby water serivicing center. Since delivery I have driven the car in rain for almost
    100 kms, there were lot of mud stains sticked inside mudguard. Also for 2-3 days 01 rear window left open by
    mistake, so lot of dust entered inside. But the washing center was so pathetic, I asked him not to touch the car but
    only do water wash and remove the mud stains. (no shampoo/no wiping with his clothes) after the complete wash I have
    given my cotton cloth for final dry wiping.
    I could not take photos in RTO, but taken snaps with mobilecam during washing and finally in my parking.

[attachment=1:2tdx5v8i]IMG0124A_a.jpg[/attachment:2tdx5v8i]
    [attachment=0:2tdx5v8i]IMG0128A_a.jpg[/attachment:2tdx5v8i]

IMG0124A_a.jpg

IMG0128A_a.jpg
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nice one with the washing. I wish I could do the same. Looks great
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Narendraji: Your Linea looks gorgeous. I am very happy to see two FIATs at your Garage! ::T

Have a FIATful life ahead!
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Today removed the yellow stripes on the bonet after friend's suggestion. Otherwise if we keep for long time it gives mark on bonet because of dust trap below it. Also after water wash it remains wet for long period. Same suggestion to all.
    Clocked around 550 kms in one month. I keep watching approx position of needle and fill exact 10 ltrs, FE is around 12-13 km/ltr in city condition. On highway definately it'l be around 14-15.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Black n White beauties Back2Back

Hi TFI Guys,
    So finally after 6 weeks the Linea of my friend arrived. He waited for almost 01 month for black color. Finally he decided to go for white, changed the booking and after 02 weeks, White Linea is delivered.
    So there are 02 Lineas in my office now. And literally when we parked near to each other, everyday we see minimum 2-3 persons coming near car, looking from all directions and discussing. At every place people appriciate the look, finish n style of our cars.
    Jai ho FIAT Linea!!!! Its a different class!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=0:28jeoc6d]IMG0139A.jpg[/attachment:28jeoc6d]

IMG0139A.jpg
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Wow, they both look stunningly beautiful in the sun, shining to full glory. Linea looks stunning no matter from what angle you see it. There are a couple of Lineas near my place and everytime i pass them, the feeling comes in mind that Man, I should own that stunning car (forgetting im sitting in one). lOVE THEM.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: Black n White beauties Back2Back

your friends car seems to be dynamic as well(black door handles). do i see alloys in his car-tjet types?? has he upgraded?
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx ansal11 !!
    @karandesai : No in fact white is Active and mine (black) is Dynamic.
    The design of the wheel cap seems to be much similar to alloy wheels.