1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    great pictures buddy. Looks stunning. Is that a patch/paint coming off on the front bumper above the bottom grill ????
  2. Excellent Pics Man! Too good! Keep enjoying with Italian beauty!
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Nice pictures,nice to read that you have a feeling for your earlier old car too.
    But black and white Lineas look better in the emotion trims,with chrome strips all around,just MHO.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi Thanx All,
    @ansal11 . Good observation. It is a small paper piece sticked to bumper. May be the part of newspaper that I ve used to clean front/back wind shield.
    Today my car is deliverd back after small correction ( scratching noise from front right wheel ) As per service engineer a wheel allignment done and greasing. While taking car back from showroom I have not heard the noise. True picture will come out by tomorrow morning when I'l drive inside office where silence is there (No traffic noise)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Actually true pictures will come from peoples faces in ur office when they see the beauty and get envious. :)
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Re: 1st photo of my Black Stallion

Congracts ... awesome looks.. I always wanted a black one but my family prefers some colour.
    Neverthless. .. I love this car.
  7. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Congracts buddy .. I saw some Chrome suggestion in the Accessories section. you might want to hunt there.
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Memorable FIATful daY!!!

Today was one of the memorable FIATful day!!!

1st : problem of 'scratching noise from front right wheel' of my Linea is solved. It is totally vanished. Example of goooood After Sales.

2nd: First time I saw "FIAT500" in my life. Literally I have never seen 500 till today in live. (only in pictures/photos)
    But when i was waiting on signal i saw one white color 500 zooming to catch the green signal. After 02 turns i got green and like mad, i changed the office direction and went behind him. I drove for almost 2 km till next signal but I could not catch him.
    "So 26Nov10 is the day When i saw FIAT 500 live" Wow!!! she was looking so cute!!!! ( Kash 5-6 lakhs me hoti)
  9. nk4FIAT there is a red color 500 on streets of hyd the plates read AP 09 xx 500 ::D . I usually see it near google office in kondapur but it's definitely not a google employees car checked that part out.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx pvsuryap,
    I ve seen chrome strips with sticker so that it can directly be pasted. Hmmmm they are too thin.
    My tendancy is to always keep the car as showroom out condition. Don't put anything on it.(personal taste)
    My Padmini is also in purely original fit n finish (except steering cover and few stickers on front/rear glasses)
    p.s. But yes if FIAT reduces price of chrome, I may go for it.

@atul
    If you find red 500 next time , if possible click 1-2 photos and post here.