1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What is the meaning of 'H'on Linea oddo

Hi All,
    Actually small "H" is displayed on my Linea oddo. before km reading.
    What is this? In some forum I saw some discussion but I have forgotten which forum exactly.
    If you know will u plz send me link?
  2. It's a feature to prevent car abuse by the dealer.I've given more details on my reply to your PM with same question.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    *Nice pics of the car friend ::D ::OO ,like Amit said,very innovative,in all the forums I've visited I've never seen such pics!! :lol: (with the covers on!),but jokes apart I can understand and relate to your passion.Even I do the same thing,at times I admire the car with the cover on! ::V and when the passion increases,I lift the cover and see the beauty! :) ,I agree that it's a naughty thing to do! :cool
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Bala,
    But u'l not believe I ve purchased more than 4-5 Tarpolin covers and 4-5 plastic covers for my Padmini in last 24 years.
    Because I feel the money spent on covers is worth if you really want ur car to be always prestine. Protection to paint /interiro from sun,dust,rain.
    Whenever it rains heavily I normally avoid to use car , puts raincoat+helmet and starts bike. Only in case of family outing in rain I'l take out car.
    (all my family members laugh at me)
    Lekin kya kare , ek to bhagvan ne aisahi programming karke neeche beja hai.aur doosara Padmini ke body rusting tendancy ne koi option nahi choda.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    My Decent "Blue lagoon" with Rock Solid" Black Stallion"

Hi TeamFiatians,
    Haaaa!! Today I could find some time to clean both FIATs and do some good photosession.
    So here is my decent "Blue lagoon" Padmini with Rock Solid" Black Stallion" Linea.
    Purposefully I have done a joint photosession of both "Padmini"with her youngest cousin "Linea" .
    I thought she should not feel bad , parked inside the stellar under the tarpolin and crying :cry: to know photosession of Linea is going On.
    In fact she should stand proud alonwith her new cousin. Thinking it is not a replacement but it is share of workload. Now maximum load will be shared by linea and occasionally by Padmini. :lol:
    Today I'm posting both together. May be after 1-2 days Dedicated Linea Photosession will follow.
    So guys enjoy my 02 beauties standing together, united and admiring each other !!!! :wow

linea 001.jpg

linea 002.jpg

linea 003.jpg

linea 004.jpg

linea 005.jpg

linea 006.jpg

linea 007.jpg

linea 008.jpg

linea 009.jpg

linea 011.jpg

linea 012.jpg

linea 014.jpg
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    they look like a cute couple, should get them married. Anyways, great pictures, one for the Hall of Fame of ur family.....njoy the posessions...!!!
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Super pics of both FIATs Narendraji! Not all are lucky enough to own two FIATs! ::T
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yuuuuuup I am suuucccceeesssffuuuulllll

Yeah!!!!My friend changed the decision and booked Fiat Linea 1.4P dynamic in Hip hop black yesterday. ::T
    Exactly my cars replica. :dancing
    Delivery is planned by 5th Dec'10 ( black is not readily available)
    I'l post photos of 02 black beauties parked next to each other. :clapping
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey!
    Congrats to your new possesion - Pleas epost the Blue beauty on the thread - Cars that I Owned and of course still own!
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Linea photosession

So here is dedicated Linea photosession.
    She really looks awesome from every angle.
    Great design from FIAT!!

[attachment=8:31shnz89]linea%201.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=7:31shnz89]linea%203.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=6:31shnz89]linea%204.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=5:31shnz89]linea%205.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=4:31shnz89]linea%206.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=3:31shnz89]linea%207.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=2:31shnz89]linea%208.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=1:31shnz89]linea%209.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]
    [attachment=0:31shnz89]linea2.jpg[/attachment:31shnz89]

linea%201.jpg

linea%203.jpg