1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats NK4. Your passion for Fiat is too impressive. I remember you asking about lullaby blue on TBHP and searching frantically for that color. I imagine the nearest color to your "Blue Lagoon" would have been FTA. he black stallion, however, brings another dimension. Congrats and many many happy miles on your cousin stallions.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats nk4Fiat. Nice pics. ::T
    Waiting for more inputs. :car
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    BTW, time to decorate your profile with Linea as current car owned.
    It says 500 Lounge :steering
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Because of yesterday's driving in full rain, the car is totally covered with mud. I think I'l br able to post pictures only by sunday after outer wash. Thanx all for wishes.
    Liteally last 2-3 days I have shown my car to more than 30-40 colleagues and everybody's response was, Wow !! what a stylish car!!!! It is 1st Linea in my office.
    One of the collegue was about to finalize Hyundai verna transform, but after seeing my car hopefully he is on the verge of changing the decision. :dance I have also given teamfiat/teambhp address to go through reviews of T-jet. I ve also given my car for test drive and asked him to go to showroom to experience " More power to guarantee admiration"
    If he changes his decision , I'l get one more linea in my office. And we'l get one more Linea fan here. ::T
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    I donno how I missed this thread!

Narendraji congrats! Waiting for more pics! :clap
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Character and Soul filled FIATs!

Yesterday I was riding my bike near my house. From far I could see a White Linea coming towards me. It was looking so good that I too was smiling bacK at the car. As the car approached me, the owner slowed down. I was still smiling. Then the owner says HI!To my surprise it was my neighbor's new car and I continued smiling. He asked me why was I smiling even before I saw him. I said "FIATs smile at all, so I too was smiling bacK"!!

For all non-Fiat enthusiasts -- "It's a Fiat thing you wouldn't understand!" :redcar
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Minor issues started!!!

Since 2nd day of ownership I could hear some starnge scratching noise coming from front right wheel. I thought it may be beacuse of rain water entering in brake drums. But to my surprise even though my feet was away from brake padel, this scratching noise will start whenever I turn steering in right. Also it is matching with speed. i.e. if speed is more its frequency is more, if speed is less its frequency is less. Immediately on 3rd day I shown to SA who explained all features to me. Unfortunately when he took ride, because of traffic noise and horns he could not hear that sound. Finally he says no problem sir. On next day morning again it was repeating. then I could suspect something is touching reem. It may be something external or internal to brake drum. I have also checked hand brake to full close position. Finally I noticed the inflation in front right tyre was little less. When I checked , to my surprise it was hardly 17 psi. After filling air at 33 psi this noise was considerably reduced. But still it persists and comes very occasionally (only during right turns) whenever I use in my office where no trafiic noise and comp. silent. Now what can I do? If I tell SA he will say there is no problem at all. Shall I ask them to open front right wheel and check for any markings on reems/brake drums from inside? or shall i wait till 1st servicing?
    Other than this problem, for driving, Linea is Marvelous beauty!!!!!
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Minor issues started!!!

u need to get it checked ASAP.....dont wait till the first service.....there might be irrepairable damage done till then........!!!!!!
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Linea, still covered

The rain is still not allowing me to clean the car at service station. Last 4-5 days when weather was clear, I could not find time. Now last 2 days again small drizzlling started. Everybody posted marvelous photos of linea in various angles, interiors. I thought I'l post Linea in silver cover.

IMG0111A.jpg

IMG0113A.jpg
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Nice & Innovative !!! ::T