1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Completed the 3rd free servicing yesterday (just 6975kms). Total expenditure is Rs. 4012/-. This time Steering oil replacement and top-up charges for coolant, battery water, wiper water extra as compared to Rs.3515/- of 2nd servicing.
    p.s. I could convince one of friend in Apart. to buy Punto/Linea. His budget was not allowing so he bought pre-owned Linea same as mine with HH black colour. But model is 1.3 D emotion of 2010 and is in pristine condition. I'll post the photos.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

How much has it done on the ODO and how much did your friend pay for it? Is it Emotion or Emotion pack. There is one BNW 1.3 MJD Emotion with 42k on ODO for 6 Lakhs at Madhapur, Hyderabad. The car looks good in the pictures.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

@N Kiran: ODO is around 55K and he took in 5.5L
    Hi Guys,
    Nice to post after long long time on my thread.
    Last full week I was in Srinagar, Jammu and Delhi. I was remembering Ravi sir's Himalaya

expedition in his Linea. As usual I was very curious that how many Fiats I will come across. This

time I have given Fiat counting job to my son (for Linea) and daughter (for Punto). I was keeping

eye on Palio/Padminis.
    As compared to Gangtok/Darjeeling in 2008 and Shimla-Kulu-Manali in 2010, this time presence

of Fiats on roads was more. Thanx to Fiat marketing and Advt efforts.
    Fiat count is as follows,
    Old Palio/Palio Stile-19

Another best part of my Delhi sight seeing trip was I could see Fiat Caffe, Delhi. Its a pleasant surprise fro me.
    When we were traveling from India gate to Jantar Mantar, suddenly my son sitting on front seat screamed "Pappa, Fiat Caffe".
    It was unbelievable for me. I asked driver to wait for a minute, rushed towards Caffe and clicked pictures. As I was accompanying with 02 more familys with me in another 02 cars, I could not go inside. So enjoy the front view.

Jammu-Kashmir-2 136.jpg
    3 people like this.