1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I should say the Pictures are really awesome and matching well to the Italian Beauties...
  2. hillram

Nice to see your ownership experiance Narendra.You are one passionate Fiatian that i have come across in my life.Happy Motoring in your Linea and nedless to say in your Padmini.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Northeast trip but Not "FIATfull"

Hi TFIans,
    Last full week I have visited North East. The trip was very good but not "FIATfull". I have travelled almost 800+ kms by road from Guwahati, Hashimara, Siliguri, Bagdogra,Kolkata, Darjeeling,Phuketsholing(Bhutan). As usual I was always looking for FIATs on road. But it was big dissapointment for me. The North east is fully dominated by Maruti, Hyundai and Tatas. Ford and Toyota are also good in number. But FIAT????? Believe me I have seen following numbers while road journey. (whenever i was not sleeping)

Linea- Total 03 Nos. (02 passed by and 01 in Bhutan(Photo attached,KA passing))
    Punto- Total 04 Nos. ( 01 passed by, 01 parked in front of Hotel(photo attached), 01 at
    Tata-FIAT showroom in Siliguri,01 at Tata-FIAT showroom in Guwahati)
    Palio(old)- 03 ( 01 passed by, 02 in Darjeeling)
    Palio(stile) - 0
    Premier Padmini- 01( rusting outside one garage)
    118NE - 0

Everyday I was reading at least 01 Hindi and 1-2 English newspapers(state editions). Not a single FIAT Advt. seen, where almost all other brands seen.:A
    Gone through Flight magazines in Spicejet, Kingfisher, Air India- No Advt. from FIAT. Seen fluidic Verna, Kizashi, i20, Indica eV2, SX4- diesel etc.
    Seen big hordings of few in cities but nothing from FIAT.:sadblue
    In airport small illuminated boards, hording outside airport but no FIAT.

Is somebody from FIAT is reading this forum????????
    if yes Only reading?????????????????:irked
    If No " Ignorance and non awareness is the most peaceful thing in life. No tension. Apane hi masti me raho..........Only GOD can help you......":firey
    Few good SUVs seen in Bhutan are also attached.....

4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Whoa. You can always count on finding Land Cruisers in all parts of the world..

AND the black Land Cruiser ( 5464) is the 105 series Land Cruiser (HJZ105). Built tough and to travel in rough terrains. Its a rare model.

5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Find of the day!!!

I got find of the day. After Monsoon meet we went to Yatri Niwas for breakfast n I saw FIAT keychain with Ram. He told he has brought from Himalaya book stall in last week at Rs.140.
    Myself n Bhaskar rushed and we find total 04 sets. I bought 01 for me and 01 for rahul. He also bought 01 for him and 01 for Bala. Long back i was trying for the keychain with red logo. For sometime it was available on ebay but now no stock. Anyway this is also good. Enjoy the photo....

7. sir post a better pic with the logo please.
    the logo is all covered with TeamFIAT.co.in logo
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

The FIAT 600 is super duper cute. One can even plant a peck on it. :p
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

My 1st long Dirve (Shri Shailam)

Hi All,
    Suddenly on Friday I got good news from off that we r not working on Saturday and also on Monday there are no activities. So I decided to have 1st long drive in my Linea (after 8 months).
    Because of 3 consecutive holidays and Shravan Somwar there was huge rush, so faced lot of accommodation problem. Managed to get 1 GH and 2nd day another. The weather was also too hot. So trip was not much interesting.
    What I have enjoyed is sheer stability and superb riding on Linea for 450kms and Darshana of God Shivalinga.
    Total drive: 459 kms
    Mileage: 17.4 km/l (approx 300km with A/C)
    Average speed: 53.5 kmph(I never crossed 80-90kmph)
    FIATs seen on d way:
    Linea-04, Punto-02, Palio(old)-04, Palio Stile-01, Padmini-01
    Linea count won!!! Hey Hey!!! FIATs are increasing!!!!! :clapping
    Enjoy Photos!!!!!

Shri Shailam 010.jpg

Shri Shailam 013.jpg

Shri Shailam 018.jpg

Shri Shailam 019.jpg

Shri Shailam 023.jpg

Shri Shailam 024.jpg

Shri Shailam 027.jpg

Shri Shailam 028.jpg

Shri Shailam 048.jpg

Shri Shailam 049.jpg
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Lovely pics Sir. When are you coming to Bangy in this black beauty??