1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T ::T ::D Feels happy that you are happy, :lol:
    That does not mean we have a soft corner for the culprit :hit :hit
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just completed 2000kms. I think I'l be the only person on TFI who has driven very less (in 5 months)
    Kya kare? at least 2 days/week out of station (so only 4days), then car share- so only 2 days for my car. Usme 1 day Linea 1 day Padmini. So effectively only 1 day per week + small weekend drive on sunday.:D
    So i'l be using this Linea for next 25 years to complete 1,00,000 kms:lol::lol::lol:
  3. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi,
    Even I am getting some noise from my Puntos Right Front Wheel, the noise only comes when the road is a bit uneven or not smooth and only comes from the right front wheel, it is not a screeching sound just some "Thup" kinda sound. I haven't driven the car at high speeds. Also today I noticed that when I press the brakes I am hearing some sound..Is it normal in a new car.

The wheel alignment seems to be ok as the car doesn't deviate after leaving the steering. Need your feedback and inputs
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @mhitesh, no this thing is not normal pull over to your nearest TASS & show your problem to them.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Linea banged from back

Sad incident again. While coming back from office heavy raining started. When I was stopping at signal, I braked normally and stopped. After 1-2 seconds one fellow literally came and hit from back. (bad manners of Hyd to pass even red is blinked). I saw one patient lying on back seat with 02 people and 02 people on front seat. I think inertia of the load has not allowed him to stop at right.
    Anyway no damage except rear bumper. Body/boot/lights are OK. Next 2 days I'l b out of station. So on friday I'l go to Concorde and get insurance (Future generalli) claim done.
    Can I include scratches on front Bonet also in claim?
    Can somebody give approx. budget for replacement of rear bumper and colour, how much should settle?
    Similarly approx. budget for colouring full bonet?

pic 004.jpg

pic 005.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    And the bumper job got done. I have gone for insurance claim this time. 1st Insurance claim of our family since grandfather. May be on 3 FIATs and 7 two wheelers we must have spen around 5-6Lakhs but never claimed a single rupee. It's first time.
    Total expenditure was approx. 9.5K. out of that my contri was around 3K (50% of bumper=2200+500 for S. Tax and 500 for clamps etc. ) the colouring+rear boot bottom denting and colouring was fully reimbursed by Insurance.
    Also it was a plesant surprise to see 02 FIATs on display. Punto90hp and Linea T-jet.
    Here are photos...

IMG0207A.jpg

IMG0210A.jpg

IMG0208A.jpg
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    nk4Fiat, good that you Linea is back as before, which car had hit your linea and hw was the impact for that vehicle.
    Take care and drive safe.
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Tony,
    It was Mahindra Logan. Believe me his front bumper cracked and came out, right Headlight crushed, grill bent and gone inside radiator fins.
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    3rd TFI meet

So guys. Just came from 3rd TFI meet of Hyd. It was a nice drive n get together.
    Morning 08:30 myself n probiker met at LB nagar. Srikar just came to see us off becoz his grandpa is in Hospital. From Kondapur side cyberdoctorind and Rajesh came. All of us we met near Novotel and then went to Airport Departure area. There we had a nice photosession. We headed to Srisailam road and went to one Hanuman temple on small hill. It was around 20 km drive on Outer Ring road(ORR). Bhasker who was today's special guest from FCCH, clicked nice photos while driving on ORR. Guru started late from home so when we went up the hill, he reached airport. Then online GPS system by cyberdoctrind guided him to the spot.
    We had chitchat and small photosession again with 05 FIATs. Around 01:30 we dispersed. Myself n probiker headed towards LB nagar and rest towards Kondapur.
    I have few photos with me but those are not of good quality. (mobile cam with 2Mp)
    For good photosession plz visit TFI Meets-Hyderabad thread.............

IMG0212A.jpg

IMG0214A.jpg

IMG0217A.jpg
  10. Have uploaded some photographs of the meet on my FB profile. Shall try to upload them here as well. It was fun driving at 175 with Rajesh on the ORR till we caught up with guru / Bhaskar. 2 90 HPs ruled the roost while going back. The mileage I have got is an outstanding 14 kmpl with pedal to metal. Before the meet tanked her up and after the meet tanked her up ;-)