1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T ::T ::T Right said, but do keep an eye on the car, and :boxer :boxer :boxer him hard if you get him red handed.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    I posted these pics on my Wall in Facebook. Having fun there!
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @Tony: Bhai these scratches are not on bonet, these are on my heart. If I found him red handed I'l not do anything to him. I'l buy 5L petrol, put on his car and burn. :firey
    @Arun: So you liked the caption. Enjoy at facebook and let all shameless FIAT bashers should read this. (Most of them use Diesel manza, indigo, swifts, dezires and now SX4) :dancing
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes.. Shiva too has commented.

Just that the list could have been longer.. You missed Vista, Ritz and Beat.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @nk4

buddy i simply love those screaming notes on ur rear windshield...let all the pepl know the truth :punch that FIAT is the head of all engines given to these worthless manufacturers :hit
  6. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Excellent. Those notes on the rear windsheild show your passion to the brand. Great work Sir.
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    take a bow @nk4...awesome
  8. :-( man I also drive only Fiats. I am not a shameless other manufacturer car basher ;-)
  9. I might be old but I am still hot. You might be fast but I have travelled more than all your ancestors put together. I have introduced the feel of luxury and provided mobility to the masses even before your ancestors set their foot on this land. Everyone know my name by heart and recognise me by the corner of the eye. I am the fiat. A simple machine with a tough heart
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Guys small relief to the heart. Before going for com-paint I have got simplae idea and I have implemented it.
    I bought Black permanent marker(Marvy Make) and patiently redrawn all the cratches. The white line between scratch has completely disappeared.
    In clear sunlight the scratches are visible as shiney scribbles. But in shade/evening/night its absolutely invisible.
    Thanx to HH Black colour and Marvy marker. And I may not go for com-paint now.
    So no tension till 2nd servicing. Let us live few days with invisible scratches.

IMG0202A.jpg