1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

dear aaron in which world ur r living bro...these r too much deep scratches, no sh*t scratch pen will hide it!...n dude his car is black nt Minimal Grey or FTA..those scratches killing his car's beauty...@nk4fiat just gt done bonnet repaint job buffering &waxing wont help. Trust me i was hvin black indigo n these scratches r lyk hell!!if u wanna get rid of dem do repaint!....& if u caught that mad su*ker bang him n gv him to ur nearest police station! :firey :boxer :irked
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @tron

chill dude..deep scratches are a part of ur car's life..either u live with it or keep on rectifying it..being in an city i think re-painting works for sum and for sum it myt not depending on d area u live n d pepl around u..just minutes after repainting it myt get the same kinda scratches it had before..so nk4fiat do some jugaad if u can..repainting is not 4 u ryt now seeing the conditions in ur area..even m facing this issue deep scratches and dents by kids in my society :punch
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah even the slight scratch makes us upset, But we cannot do anything about this nuisance but if caught red handed :punch rest will see later what happens,
    But we have to get rid of these scratches and specially on the bonnet, cannot imagine :devil , Should make a big noise in the society so that atleast these ****** guys can hear it, :boxer
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Tron, pioneeraaon,viny, Arun1100, Tony, Vahanpujari for sharing my sad moment and bunch of suuggestions
    What I have decided that the person who is jealous about new cars in our apartment may do it again, if I go for full bonet right now.
    Let him see scratches for few days and enjoy.
    First I l try for Turtle black wax for 4-5 times and try to fill deep scratches slowly and reduce the effect.
    Then I'l go for compaint job becoz I assume it will give some visible patches on bonet with wherever I spray the colour.
    If still it looks too odd, then during 2nd servicing (after 6 months) I'l go for full bonet repaint.
    Tab tak car ka bonet dekhkar us jealous bande ki khujli bhi thodi kam ho jayegi!!!
    Only one question. Shall I go for wax first or com-paint first?
    option 1: Becoz If i go for wax first, wax will go in the deep scratches and then com-paint will not stick properly.
    option 2: And if I go for com-paint first, it will show visible patches of spray but then wax has no meaning.
    option 3: Or shall I try both seperately at small portions, see for one week and then go ahead with whichever gives best results.
    Please suggest......
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Primarily, it's your mistake for choosing such a nice color. It will obviously make people feel J on your car. And don't wash the car very regularly so that it appears less attractive for those idiots to scratch again.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :hit Still i will opt to hammer him hard :boxer, As per me you take the Stallion Nero to the waxing station and let them advice you,they might be the right person to guide you, Tell them i just wanna make these scratches disappear now its your job to perform the miracle, or may be paint it first at the Fiat service station so that you can get the paint job done well and then the waxing. Lets also wait and hear from the others,
    Take care :helmet
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi guys,
    Today tried for 'Turtle Wax Black Box' or Com-paint Value pack (FIAT-HH Black)
    Enquired in about 10-12 car decor shops from LB Nagar-Dilsukhnagar-Malakpet.
    Everybody is having colourless/white/yello cream wax from Motomax/Formula1/Waxpol but No'Turtle'
    Also having color desolver sparys/ pens etc etc but not Com-paint.
    May be I ve to go to Hussainsagar side lane/ ABIDs backside. I'l try later.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Dilip. In fact yesterday I have tried on website. But because I didn't recieve secured password on mobile I could finally make payement.
    Two times I got order No. also_Order No: 12021 & 12022
    Anyway I spoke to Mr. Praveen and he booked the FIAT/HH Black value pack fror me. I'l be getting by next monday

NAV CAR ZONE
    Address: 1-8-32/30B Bapu Bagh Colony
    City: SECNDRABAD,
    State: NA - 500036
    Phone: Ph-040-66496619
    Mr.Praveen Nagori
    Mobile: M-09866840009
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    After scratches on my car's bonet I am going a bit offensive and straight forward.
    Let all jealous fellows in my apartment read this. (Hoping no further scrathches now on dicky)
    Here is the banner of week on my Linea!!!! :up
    Hope you will also agree with me.
    [attachment=2:1s69wouu]banner 001.jpg[/attachment:1s69wouu]
    [attachment=1:1s69wouu]banner 004.jpg[/attachment:1s69wouu]
    [attachment=0:1s69wouu]banner 003.jpg[/attachment:1s69wouu]

banner 001.jpg

banner 004.jpg

banner 003.jpg
    1 person likes this.