1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi TFIans,
    We had a fantastic 1st TFI meet at Hyderabad. :dancing
    For detailed report and photosession of our beautiful babes, plz visit following thread
    viewtopic.php?f=41&t=781&start=140
    Keep FIATing!!!!! :redcar
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

to be frank & honest GTO sucks :evilsmile ...& heard from many ex-bhpians abt what kinda things were happening on bhp! :thumbs down :thumbs down :thumbs down i'll say TFI rocks anytime! Even my req. was declined cause m having fiat..lolzz..he send me that your note wasent that appealing!such a LAME EXCUSE!!! :eek: ...he'll say that all that note"why bhp & blah blah" is to secure the forum & maintain quality..but i'll say that he should check TFI! ANY ONE can get registered here without any ado like ''why TFI?'' :lol: & still quality of our forum is maintained. Each n every member himself is well responsible!
    sorry for being :eek:fftopic
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No doubt Linea and punto does make a head turn round even now, which no other cars make exceot the sports car or the modified cars,
    Congrats to you and your friend for processing the Beauty, :dance
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hey Guys,
    I am checking mileage from amber lamp indiaction to next indiaction by putting 10 L.
    The recent mileage I got is 15.8 kmpl (158 kms) with A/C On.
    I think it is good enough.
  5. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Thats an amazing number NK..... I have been speaking to a lot of friends and when I tell them about the mileage Linea gives, they are shocked...In that context, I guess Fiat's marketting campaigns have a nice opportunity here.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Photo of TFI sticker on my car!! :clapping
    [attachment=0:tv0u2i3y]TFI sticker 002.jpg[/attachment:tv0u2i3y]

TFI sticker 002.jpg
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hey TFIans,
    After long long time I was just browsing xxxx-xxx. I visited 'Indian car scene', Initial ownership review, Long term ownership review and other threads. What I could notice is there is alarming absence of FIAT Linea and Punto threads. :A Most of the members are shifted here and they are not updating/posting, so all threads have gone to 3rd/4th page onwards so nobody is visiting. All new owners are prefering TFI and avoiding xxxx-xxx becoz of stringent acceptance rules. :confused

I sincerely request all the existing common members- plz update your threads with same postings which you post here.(At least 01/02 per week)
    It will keep FIAT flag raising there and 02/03 FIAT threads will be active on 1st page . Unfortunately that is one of the most popular auto blog in India. So do post all positive points regarding our car and let all "janata" at least read that. Its a funny to see 800, Alto, nano threads there and very less FIAT threads. But do post judicioulsly(don't praise only FIAT, thoda other brands ko bhi makhaan laganna) otherwise you'l get banned like me. :ban
  8. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    I always update my threads here and on TBhp. Its a crime to be a FIAT fan on TBhp. If you are a Honda fan, then you are a demigod, period.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

That's a beautiful banner, but unfortunately it blocks the important rear view, which could be of serious concern. I hope this is a proliferated banner.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What to do with such rouge elemnts? :boxer
    I went to hometown in last weekend. I cam back on Tue morning but since i was late and Linea was covered, i used my 2 wheeler for office. Yesterday morning when i removed my cover for cleaning, I was shocked to see this. :shocked Somebody made deep scratches on bonet with sharp object/key. :A :A This is 3rd case in my apartment for a new car. :uh :uh :uh Some jealous guy who can't buy a car must be doing this. :firey :firey :firey I have to go for com-paint job now.
    One more irritating thing i've seen in my hometown(Ahmednagar/Nasik). Every alternate FIAT, Skoda, Ford either front or rear monogram is stolen. I think petty thieves for making smal money (200-300 bugs) must be doing this.

scratch 005.jpg