1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh Thanx Arun,
    I think we are inspiration for each other. Like FCB for FCCH.
    Your deep knowledge of all generations of FIAT, huge collection of spares and devoted FIAT activist in spare time are my inspiration.
    Unfortunately my official work & old parents @ hometown doesn't allow me to spare more time, but yes after my retirement I'l devote myself for only 02 activities
    1. FIAT
    2. Kishorekumar
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    First many thanx to ansal11 for puting beautiful calendar on teamfiat.
    Morning while going to office I stopped at bookshop to buy "Autocar" with FIAT calendar.

Me2seller: " Bhaiya 'Autocar' magazine hai?
    Seller: Ha saab hai na!!!
    Me: After geting magazine , turned backside and ensured FIAT calendar is intact.
    Seller: " Saab kya hai itta yeh FIATa ke calendar me ?"
    Me: Kyo bhai?
    Seller: " Nahi saab , hamko to accha hai , lekin 4-5 saal me intna yeh magazine kabhi nahi becha. samzo dus din me jyada se jyada 4-5 magazine. Lekin abhi to last 4 din se kam se kam 17-18 beche. Abhi fir se lot manga raha hu. Lekin jo bhi customer aata, pahle FIATa ka calendar hai ki nahi dekhta."

So thanx to our luck and many many best wishes to FIAT to start advt. in innovative way. I am dam sure almost all the magazines are brought by FIAT fans. Those general buyers who don't have FIAT cars, after going through stylish photos of Linea/puntos, if they are in a loop to buy a car definately visit FIAT showroom.
    FIAT keep it up
    CAlendar in my living room[attachment=1:1avpwwx9]Fiat calendar2.jpg[/attachment:1avpwwx9]
    [attachment=0:1avpwwx9]Fiat Calendar.jpg[/attachment:1avpwwx9]

Fiat calendar2.jpg

Fiat Calendar.jpg
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    nk4FIAT, No need to say thanks. The only thanks should be from Autocar India in terms of raoyalty as im selling so many issues for them ::V

Great story of the seller. Njoy.
  4. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    :wow I want this Calendar so Bad. I am in office now and on my way back home I am going to hunt for the magazine with the calendar. Is this the January or the February Edition of the magazine with the offer?
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I am banned on tmbhp for praising FIAT

Hi guys,
    I have recived 3 times infractions for praising premier Padmini and old FIATs.
    I have started new thread"FIAT fun@ Hyderabad" and I was posting some 2-3 photos everyday with detailed report of the event.
    And everybody was surprised to that FIAT has organized such event , and was getting good response to post more n more photos.
    Today surprisingly I have been denied from logging with message "You are banned till 7th Mar'11"
    The reason??????
    "Fanboy posts. Unnecessarily praising brand FIAT"
    What's my mistake?
    My username itself is "Fiat&Me". I own only FIATs since three generations. So what I'l do other than this.
    Anyway now even though ban is lifted I am not going to post there.
    Only i'l miss my Fiat Classic Club of Hyd thread. Anyway I also have a self respect.
    (And now I can spend more time on teamfiat)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hAHAHAHAHA, we are here to listen to you about your Fiats cars,
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    What GTO feels about FIATians is this:
    [attachment=0:sy1qpmgf]4.JPG[/attachment:sy1qpmgf]

We are NOT FINE GENTS, hence lets party here in TFI. ::T

4.JPG
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    1st servicing done

Hi all,
    y'day I've done 1st servicing.
    On 2nd I have booked the date and facility for pickup and drop the car. (As sanathnagr service station is almost 35 kms from residence, so tonfro 70kms plus I would have lost whole day ). He called me in evening and confirmed my address and reported exactly at 07:45 am. He listened patiently all the problems and asked me to put it on paper. I also asked him not to put any scratch while servicing/cleaning and showed him all doors, bootlid, bonet is scratchless. He took the car and confirmed the servicing over by 06:30pm. Around 09:00 he delivered the car back. And charges
    1. Servicing.....free
    2. door spray: rs 30
    3. Pickup and drop charges: Rs 300
    Total = Rs. 330/-

Just amazing. And quality of service ..superb. Car has become total free n silent( I think initialy they will put tuning of engine little bit high, so that it will not off again till you get clutch judgement). Surprisingly no scratch on body.

He also checked about retrofiitng of new A/C kit and confirmed that it is already fitted with new kit.
    My VIn No is xxxxxxxxx22432KNZ (Oct'10 model)
    All FIAT gurus to confirm becoz in Hyd summer, I am still feeling that A/C is not sufficient.
    And 1+ to mileage. today while going to office I have started Trip A and got mileage of 15.9 kmpl w/o A/C in full traffic condition :clapping
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great NK4FIAT,FIATians are gearing up for the customer care before the new launch, But need more advertisements still