1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Il mio fantastico “Stallion Nero” FIAT Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by nk4FIAT, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    It means "My fantastic “Black Stallion” FIAT Linea
    So this topic is dedicated for the miles and miles of happiness in my Linea! :steering
    I'l be writing few experiences of the ownership. Ya!! I mean it. We don't buy a FIAT, we own it.
    And its 4th generation FIAT in India delivered to a 3rd generation of FIAT family!!!
    No words !!!! My heart beats with FIAT!!!! :dancing
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Key to heaven!!

Here is the key for heaven of FIAT fan. (plz ignore date and image quality)The most beautiful and stylish FIAT car ever in India.
    This key opens up millions and millions of sparkles inside your heart. Just awesome to drive!!!

[attachment=0:2i2wzq1w]linea%20key%20002.jpg[/attachment:2i2wzq1w]

linea%20key%20002.jpg
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats bro and welcome to TFI. we stand united behind FIAT ::D
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    1st photo of my Black Stallion

Here is the first photo of my Black stallion. Actually because of lot of rain , I am not able to do good photosession. My car delivery was also taken during rain. Today just befoe leaving to office I clicked with my mobile camera. More photos will follow soon. Of course one photosession will be with cousin " Blue Lagoon" Padmini.

IMG0102A.jpg
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats, finally you got hold of your beauty.
    Do change your profile now.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,Iam happy that you got your Linea,though not of a color of your choice.Happy motoring
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, nk4fiat, on becoming a proud owner of a precious car Fiat Linea, after long, agonising wait. Happy and safe motoring in your Linea.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations on your beauty. how about some chrome jewelery all around like emotion model. i own a dynamik pk n i have done it. looks great
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Congrats NK4, finally the Black Beauty has arrived. Happy & safe driving. :redcar
  10. congrats buddy.....

i also got delivery last week same model and same colour.Like Mr.Desai said i am also planning to do chrome like in the emotion variant but the problem is that i cannot find good quality chrome strips.please let me know if there are some available.

[attachment=0:3brdbm26]PB070202%20[1024x768].JPG[/attachment:3brdbm26]

PB070202%20[1024x768].JPG