1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

If you think Honda clients are always happy....

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by viveksonkhla, Mar 11, 2011.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet
  2. royj

royj Esperto

That's not a small list! ::pP
  3. :confused
  4. My God, thats a Big list of problems and unsatisfied customers :A
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Now beat this ::OO

6. royj

royj Esperto

^^ :evilsmile Counting such things, I am beginning to form an opinion about the intellectual level of a typical Honda Customer :mischievous No wonder they are able to sell their stuff at such a premium. :lol:
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Well said. Even Hyundai cars (i10 and i20) have few issues (rattllings , Low cooling AC etc) and which the company not yet acknoweldging officially and making corrective actions.
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Yea..Rajen is ryt...On the contrary Hyundai is telling its customers not to post their comments on tbhp and carwaale..How sick this can get?? First u buy a car worth 4-6lacks then u come to know its a lemon and then hyundai telling dont post complaints on internet...HYUNDAI u have proved ur really CRAP in KOREAN Automotive technology.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

Guys chill down, every manufactured product is prone to some quality issues, even space crafts fail. Given the number of cars the top 3 sellers push into the market, one could have expected a lot many more complaints, probably majority of the buyers of day to day cars are not automotive tech savy, so we dont see or hear much of there grudges. Where in case of FIAT, most of the buyers have bought the car because they have some understanding and likeness towards technology driven car. Hence we see FIATians to be very vocal and emotional in regard to there cars. There are 1000s of SWIFT owners who would never complain for 100s of rattling parts in there car, but if even a single part in remote corner of car rattles in a FIAT cars, the owner will at times blow the bigul, and anti Fiats will then blow there trumpets to resonant the voice.

Why anti-Fiat?

Well our society never gives any opportunity to a failed person, we always admire the success, our society follows and looks upon only those who succeed and gives a least concern or opportunity to one those who have failed. Be it competition or be it the reason of survival. Same mentality goes in the mind of FIAT bashers, a failed person/company is a failed for life in there eyes and they dont mind humiliating it and would take every small mistake as a trait of failed person or company.

Many developed societies in world would cheer up even for small success and would encourage the person who had failed previously and would try to generate opportunities for his growth, unfortunately ours is not the same, we are completely driven by flock mentality and driven by role models of success and not cumulative upliftment model.

Lets stop being happy to see that even fellow honda buyer is suffering from is purchases.

P.S. Above mentioned are my personal views, differences could be there.
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Viny, I too agree to your views to a large extent. Many of the owners of high selling cars are incapable of identifying problems in their car, let alone complain.