1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

If you could only have one

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Jeep Cherokee for me please.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Thats a tough call... since the car has to last atleast 50 years and i should be able to drive it when i am 70 yrs old. I would go by very strange choice but it would be a legendary maruti zen. Easy to drive, easy to maintain and has a long life.

Probably the best car maruti-suzuki made till date.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Subaru impreza wrx sti 2007 it is!!
    A dream to drive!! And the way it handles those poth holes!! And the sweet turboed 2.5 boxer engine!!
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

This is a tough one, a real tough one!!

But I'd choose a car depending on roads around the place I live, at the time to making this decision. Since this is a hypothetical question, I can also assume that at the time to making this decision I have the worlds best roads in my back-yard (like the San Bernardino Pass – Switzerland) then it would be a Jaguar E-Type. To me its the most beautiful car ever made.

For any other road conditions (including that in India) I'd choose the most powerful version of the Toyota Hilux. Given that its "invincible" (TG reference) it should serve me well in the Post-Apocalyptic World where the conditions of this thread are more likely to come true :evilsmile