1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICEing my LINEA EMOTION

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by varin11, Jan 18, 2011.

1. bones

bones

chandigarh
    Hey guys just took delivery of my BNW GP 1.3 Active , since it doesnt come with any audio equipment , i need help in selecting each and every audio component , my requirements are head unit , 2 sets of coaxials or components (whichever u may think will suit my requirement and budget) , an amplifier (4way or 2 way based on ur suggestion) and a subwoofer or a bass tube , my budget is 25000 Rs . I have already selected the head unit which is kenwood 7016 , it is costing me 12000 Rs with the bill . my requirements are nice solid punching bass over which i can hear the song , sound clarity also is important , remember in my city i can only get my hands on jbl, infinity , sony , pioneer , kenwood , alpine , jvc . your help would be really appreciated . on other mods for my car i m going with 15inch/195 apollo tyres with chrome HR alloys and sunfilm .
  2. bones

bones

chandigarh
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varin11,

I will advise you to go for the Thunder6000 for the front. These will sound much better especially if you are planning to add an amp later. For the rear Roadthunder will be OK.

Regards

Johnny