1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICEing Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arishi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    changing the stock speakers and adding amplifiers does that void the warrenty of car? if so is there any solution?
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    jayadev - It doesn't void the warranty as long as you don't cut any wires. I've changed stock speakers without cutting wires and will be adding a amp in future date.
  3. sandeep_p

sandeep_p Timido

Mumbai
    Hello Arvnd,

Congrats on your upgrade. Just wanted to know if any wire cutting was involved during installation

Regards

Sandeep
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Would just adding new speakers ( as I am sinking Kicker Ks60 , RMS 60W, Coaxials) without ampli will make any diferenc in the sound.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    GREAT BUDDY.I also have decided on KICKER KS 60(RMS 60W) Coaxial for front and rear doors.I wont be installing ampli so not decided to go for compos.Would post on installation is complete.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice set of speakers i must say. I have these on my back doors and front i have components with JBL Amp... it sounds fine till vol levels 12... beyond that its too much for the car or the speakers to handle and the quality of music till 12 vol mark is just sufficient to turn some heads on the road and your neighbors... cheers
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Amatore, u mean the quality above 12 is distorted or too loud to handle. Am installing these speakers in all four doors.I am being told that kicker speakers are high in base.Please explain ur experience as it would help me in great extnd.