1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICEing Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arishi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Yeh, I dont even go above 7/8. At times I like to here to music which has nice treble and bass. Like you have in Taal movie. Not a fan of hard rock/loud music. I guess for me only changing the speakers would do. Also, can I get the speakers in the same configuration as stock and without cutting any wires? I dont want to risk warranty for anything.
  2. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    +1. Can we fit the jbl or other speakers in the place of stock speakers? Any need to modify the speaker slot on the doors? What about the rear parcel tray? Is it advisable to put it there?
  3. Yup, the speakers are of 6.5" dia and 60 mm depth, which are very easily available. There is no cutting needed to be done to the door structure. And no need to cut the wires also, you just need to replace the speakers, the wire clips can just be plugged into the speaker prongs. The only thing that the installer will do is to hammer out the factory fitted speakers from the door. These speakers have been riveted to the door :hit :hit .

For the speakers on the rear parcel tray you would need to use a MDF board, the tray provided by FIAT is not that strong to hold the weight of the speakers and more over you would need to rewire the speakers from rear door to the parcel tray. I personally didn't like the speakers on the rear parcel tray. Instead I got then installed on the door itself.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Neo and Grandeur: Just add 2 additional speakers to your existing 4 door speakers and that would serve your needs..
    Go for JBL or Vibes... There is a speaker from VIBES which needs an amp and gives amazing output without a sub installed...

5. Well ARVIND ,

I have JBL 400Watts GPO947 speakers on a Rear Speaker tray
    I have a single din pioneer 4150 headunit
    Antenna , Deck Socket,Antenna coupler Adapter thats all i got for my music in my blue machine

What i have been advised ?
    The guy who manages my car , told me to get a FRONT COMPONENT (either JBL or PIONEER ) with the
    JBL AMP to be hidden underneath the seat

I think set of 4 speaker system , dunno if its 2 for front & 2 for rear ...I think i am goofing up here ...

Also he advised me to have a MONOBLOCK placed in the BOOTIE

I told him ill think about it ...casually and let him know ...thats all i had talked about post DEC 2009

WHAT is my Taste ?
    I think i like POP Too much .. no HINDI tune or i hardly listen to FM
    I like the Low end BAse & Treble but more than likely it want the music to be felt with a THUMP
    I do turn down the VOL/MUSIC when i am FOCUSED or B2B traffic ...lets assume i keep it on Mild
    above all when its Regular Moving traffic i keep it up but not ear piercing , but whatever i hear... i like it
    smooth , crisp clear & with the BASE

WHAT CAN YOU Recommend me ?
    ....Awaiting response

WHAT's My BUdget ?
    Upto 20K

Thanks
    TND
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Easy.. Go for a components for the front and dats suffiecient i guess... Since u already have a good speaker for the rare.. Since u r no keen in base a sub is not required.. But you if u need a 3 way component u'd need a amp installed too...

Well i need to add a component set in my car too... Wold do it sometime later after rains as i need to get my doors damped first and then woould get the add ons done..
  7. Dude, I am no guru in this field, I will just share my shopping experience and what all I tried across before finalizing. For your taste, I feel you should look for FOCAL, those are the ones where I found max vocal clarity. I have posted the details on your ICE thread. Do keep us posted on your journey to better sound :mrgreen:
  8. THanks,

for the advise ...i am about to pench pennies to make it work
    but lets see how it goes ... from here

I desperately need a GPS tracker too
    so i have to adjust & cut short

TND

9. Yes Buddy,
    i just saw that update on my thread
    Believe me its not as easy as it looks like .. hope to come across few things soon
    i havnt tried any research yet just attending my nephew whos visiting me from RUSSIA

Will keep you posted as well on it

Thanks
    TND
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kool keep us posted once u get them