1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICEing Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arishi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Guys,

I am planning to upgrade my stock ICE, but want to retain the HU as there is Blue & Me. Have been auditioning some ICE stores for past some weeks now. Need some suggestions. Was at FX Sound in Andheri (E). Met Mr. Vicky there. He suggested me the following ICE upgrades.

• Focal Access Series Components for Front[/*:m:3jo2jvcc]
    • Auditor Components for rear[/*:m:3jo2jvcc]
    • Kicker E8-124 Sub[/*:m:3jo2jvcc]
    • Auditor 4Ch: Amp[/*:m:3jo2jvcc]
    • Soundgate 4Ch Converter[/*:m:3jo2jvcc]

I did audition and the SQ was pretty crisp and clear.

Now, I have nerver heard of the FOCAL brand and its little cheaper product by Auditer brand. Can someone share some experience on these. Also how good are these Amps? Does it more sense to get the Blaupunkt Pnp series amp as they are directly compatible with the HU. Looking out for suggestions.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    its FX sound o SOUND FX ?
    sound FX is populer store n about focal its expensive than any other brand dnt knw how he told u that focal is cheap than audiator
    also cheakout motorsounds in mulund he is funkiest car audio installer in mumbai
  3. Oopsie. I ment Sound FX. And yes he said FOCAL for the front and the cheaper brother of Focal (Auditor) for the rear. Can you give me the location of Motorsounds in Mulund
  4. Is there any impact to the electrical warranty due to this?
  5. As long as you are not cutting any wires, it should not impact the warranty.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    very right.. As long as u dont cut any wires u r safe...
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    its near jain temple sarvoday nager mulund
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    wat i think go for infinity front n jvc for rear door with damping n 4ch amp sony o jbl
    sony is good n cheap n beeter than jbl yeah n kicker sub n focal mono or kicker mono

if u want to chk motorsound's audio installs visit blazed.co.in
  9. Guys finally the ICE upgrade done on the car. Got the Focal 2 way Components up front, Auditor for the rear, Kicker 10" Sub (same as Aniket's) and an Auditor Amp. Got the fitment done at Sound FX @ Andheri. Will post the pics of installation in a day or two. I am pretty happy with the installation and work done by Sound FX guys. Sound quality is superb, just the way I want.
  10. great !!how much did you shell out for this?