1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE

Discussion in 'Linea' started by sahne, Feb 19, 2016.

1. sahne

sahne Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys , can you guys tell me how much GB of a pen drive i can use on the blue and me System of the Linea, i have a 16 GB one version 3.0 , will that work it searches and the the radio starts playing . do u guys have any idea ..
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It will work since USB 3.0 is backward compatible. Try FAT32 formatting just in case of read issues.
  3. sahne

sahne Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    yes i did that but now what happened its just showing as searching in the display and the kilometer say 74000 keeps blinking and im not able to use any function on the streeing wheel and on the music system its just stuck .
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Could be issue with blue me module. Did you try another pen drive.?
  5. sahne

sahne Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    nope i dint try another drive , i formated this one in FAT32 format lets see. or i read if u disconnect and reconnect the battery it should get reset , lets hope it works
  6. Anirudh

Anirudh Novizio

Mumbai
    mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    The same had happend with me, i disconnected the -ve terminal of the battery over night and comnected it in the morning it basicaly resets it to company default, altho if there is a fault in your blue n me your km is gona blink no solution besids replacing it. My steering control,usb and even blue tooth pairing work but my km just keeps flashing. Just come in terms with my loss
  7. sahne

sahne Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hey ... have found out one this with this blue and me which is very stupid ... i have an android phone and have alot of songs in it , bought a new pendrive and copied all the songs to it using an OTG cable but the blue and me system would not detect the drive.. it only detects the drive used on a windows system .. so that is just crapy ..