1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE upgrade for Linea Emotion 1.4

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by hello.arry, Jan 26, 2013.

1. hello.arry

Hi everyone

i own a Linea 1.4 Emotion and i think i need to change stock speakers in my car...i made some changes and sound improved considerably but not upto the level i hoped for...
    here's my current setup..

HU - Stock
    Front Doors - JBL Comp 6.5''
    Rear Doors - Stock

i here vibrations in front doors as i increase the volume so i guess i need to install dampening in doors too.
    i am novice in this so please suggest me the exact setup and company name and if possible rough estimate of the upgrade....m lukin to spend around 15k
    Please help me improve the sound quality. also plz advice me the place wr i can get this fitted in my car in NCR region.

2. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Can anyone display a pic of component speakers installed in their Linea / Punto
    I want to know where does the tweeter go ?
    There is a slot near the handle in the front two doors which seems to be the place for tweeters but not really sure looking at the size.
    I am not interested in getting groves cut in the door.
    Last option is that they are stuck using a 3M double tape onto the dashboard.
    But sticking it to the Dash will melt them during the scorching summers of Delhi

Any alternatives or pictures will help

Hi Arry,

Can you share a picture of the component speakers installed in your car.
    I visited a Reliance Autozone and they did not have dampening material. He was trying to push Rockford component speakers
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, get damping done, or check the install is done proper or not.
    Set-up is ok, may be you can look for one amp, which will enhance the overall sound quality. Please remember, OE set-up has limitations.
    Have a look at below threads, you would get fair idea, what members are recommending.

Yes that is the place provided for tweeter, but it can accommodate only small tweeters.
    Yes for bigger tweeters this is the correct option, don't worry it will not melt.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is the picture, showing tweeter placement -

5. georgian

georgian Timido

hi can i get the music system changed in my linea emotion, the custom fit system sucks to say the least