1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE upgrade-Double DIN-steering whl audio controls-navigation-parking camera

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by yok1987, Aug 17, 2013.

1. No developments on this guys as i've got this crazy idea of putting an ipad mini into the dash... Need suggestions guys.. But what I'm worried is it looses he bluetooth feature of connecting ur phone calls or music.. Any apps that'll help here??
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

One more option to look into :)

183757277_fiat_linea_dvd_plaer_radio_gps_tv_canbus_bluetooth_ipod_blue_me_original_car_usb_s.jpg
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    But that would mean relocating the A/C vents, which may not be a very easy thing to do.

Rajan
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Nopes just adding a wide L or reverse S band can redirect the air flow from the current location of vent, it should be a big deal.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks like I did not word my post correctly. Agree with you on adding a wide L or reverse S band. But how would it affect the air throw is what I was wondering. Are you suggesting that the A/C vents have to be located, right above the A/C control panel?

Of all the options, IMHO the Bluepower option seems to be the easiest and best looking. I mean it will look OE once fitted. But the price is a tad too high is my feeling.

Rajan
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Well there were plenty such chinese products have been listed, but there availability and price has been always out of range.
    There could be some effect on air flow, but it should not be much, if required we can place a roller fans to have a better throw.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I like the option that Viny had posted. looks neat and advanced. is that for real?
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore