1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE setup for PUNTO in noida!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Abhishakebansal, Jun 12, 2012.

1. hey guys!!!
    Sry to visit team fiat after a long time. Till now i am not able to locate an installer in Noida. But now i am thinking of shipping whole of the system from the US.

I am getting good deals on the amazon US site and some of my relatives are coming later this month.

So kindly suggest if there is any major difference amongst the US and Indian models such as AM/FM frequency etc. Need suggestions at the earliest.
    I would appreciate if anyone could suggest me some models too whether of HU,speakers ,Amp and Sub?? Thnx
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Abhishake,

Do let me posted once you finished your upgrade, as myself is also looking for ICE upgrade of my Punto (but only HU, as i want AUX and USB in as well, and if there's GPS in built then it will be a cherry on top. :) )

Regards,
    Swapnil (Mumbai)
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I think you should try to get masconi 120.4 or as 200.4, both are 4 channel amp, if budget permit.
    For sub you should try to get IDMax 12".

Though i don't know what would be the cost of these items in US, but if you get them you won't be upgrading in the future.
  4. Hey Guys!!

After researching around for more than 2 3 months now i finally came up with the decision to get my baby ICE'd in Noida itself dis last weekend. I was thinking of getting it done from Karol Bagh but dealers were ready to fit the stuff without bill and warranty and i wasn't ready for that. The name of the shop is DURGA CAR DECOR and the installation was done neatly but took 4 - 5 hours as already 2 cars were lined up before me. Here is my configuration with the prices :

HEAD UNIT ----- Pioneer MVH 1490 (Without CD :cool:) ( 3200 Rs )

Front Components ---------- Infinity Primus 6500 CS (5500 Rs)

Rear Co-Axials --------- Rockford Fosgate Prime 1653 (2800 Rs)

Amp ----------- JBL GT - X424 (2- Channel :( ) (3200 Rs)

SubWoofer ------------ JBL GTX-1150 (2800 Rs)

Wiring Kit --------- Konnects ( 1000 Rs )

Box for Sub ------------ 700 Rs

Antenna --------- 250 Rs

Total money paid :D ----- 18200 Rs

I am liking the bass i am getting from the Sub but on high volumes the front and rear speakers starts kind of pinching ears
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  5. Looks Like you ignored door damping ... trust me it will make hell of a difference to your listening experience.

contact Motor Concept ...guy name is Aman ..he is a Pro in the field...