1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE setup for Punto in a budget of 15,000 Rs

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Hi Friends,

By retaining stock HU, what will be the best speaker set I can buy. I can spend a max of 15,000 Rs.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Components for the front and co-axials at the rear.
    For components, you can think about Hertz/MB Quart. For this upgrade, it wouldn't cost more than 11 or 12K.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  3. From the given below combination which one will be better ?. Will the stock HU can amplify these speakers without a amp. I don't wish to put a amplifier at the moment

HERTZ EV 165L [Energy Series] Component Speakers &HERTZ DCX 165 [Dieci Series] Co-axial Speakers
    Hertz DSK165-Comps for front + Hertz DCX165 Coax for rear
    Polk Audio DB6501 Comp + Polk Audio DB521 CoAx
    Polk Audio Db6501 Components+Hertz ECX 165 Coax
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Among these select between 1 and 2. I haven't heard the Polk and can't comment on that. Hertz is good.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Given the budgtet of 15k, please add an amp also in the set up . either 2 channel just for the front components or 4 channel for front compos and rear co axials....u ll have a lot of options in the mentioned budget...hertz is really good... it will come to 15k in all (6k+3k + 6k)
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the perfect choice would be the second option ie; Hertz DSK165-Comps for front + Hertz DCX165 Coax for rear incase you do not look at upgrading for atleast an year.

infact they sound so much better without an amp, its like they are specially made to be played along with OEM hu's
  7. Hertz DSK165-Comps for front + Hertz DCX165 Coax for rear price quoted was 8900 rs.Is this price reasonable ?
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The price is on the higher side if its after discount as in delhi the price is 5000+2500 resp. after discount.

Waheguru Waheguru.
  9. Keeping this price in mind, I have to start bargaining with the dealers in Bangalore.
  10. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Any update?? Did u try to chk for the prices in J C Road???