1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE outlet in NOIDA

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jul 12, 2010.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys,

I am planning to change the speakers on my Emo Pk. Since I am Greater NOIDA based, going all the way to Delhi is a pain in the ****.

So, does anyone know dealer(s) in NOIDA who can do a good job (including sound damping etc). Will appreciate any inputs.

Johnny
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is further to my earlier post.

I do not think that NOIDA has any worthwhile ICEers. So I have decided to go to Delhi. The outlet is called "Gyro auto essentials" in Motibagh. I understand that they are good.

I spoke to them and gave them my requirements. They have recommended MTX compos for the front, and MTX co-axials for the rear. I could not find any write-ups about these speakers on the net. So, can anyone comment on these speakers.

Secondly, they said that the Punto does NOT require damping for the door. Is this correct, or is damping required.

Since I was planning to get the speakers changed this week, I will really appreciate some comments on these two points at the earliest.

Johnny
  3. Johnny, MTX are good but in the same price band i liked Focal more (my personal sound taste). If you want, check them also. You would need damping on the front doors. During installation for my car, we had to do the damp the front doors for vibrations specially if you are volume level 10 and above.
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arishi, thanks for your prompt reply.

I will audition Focal along with MTX, and a few others like JBL, & Hertz.

Thanks for the input about damping the front doors. I will get it done.

Incidentally, what is your taste in music? I am inclined towards soft rock & soft jazz. I also generally do not exceed 10 to 12 volume level - usually play at around 7 to 8. Will Focals fit the bill?

Johnny
  5. SKYWALKER

SKYWALKER

Delhi-NCR
    I agree. Noida does not have any good ICE installers. Most of them are 'jugaad'. I got the Blau Pnp amp - direct fit for FIAT cars with Blau HU from 'Driven'. This place is owned by Mr. Rana who is knowledgeable & provides a personal touch to all installations. The installers are good, use professional tools & carry a lot of knowledge about electrical in most cars.

Directions - This place is in East of Kailash. If you drive from LSR towards Nehru Place, u would see a Proline Fitness showroom, thats where you should stop. Its on the side entrance.
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Skywalker. I got the speakers changed yesterday at Gyro.

Details on a fresh thread.

Johnny