1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE options for my TJet+

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by dj.nish, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nothing wrong in your choice of HU at all, u need better comps for your ICE to come out good
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Is 7016 still available? Can someone tell me where?
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Equipment finalized!

So finally, my ICE plans have started to take some shape. Here is the list of equipment finalized / procured till now:
    1. Head Unit : JVC KD-R926BT (bought)
    2. Front components : Illusion Electra EL6.1 (available already from previous ICE)
    3. Subwoofer : Ground Zero MKII (available already from previous ICE)
    4. Rear door coaxials : yet to decide (but I need the budget options as these are just rear fills)
    5. Amp for all 4 speakers : Blaupunkt GTA4 MKII (available already from previous ICE) - this will power front compos+rear coaxs
    6. Amp for subwoofer : yet to decide, but leaning towards Auditor RIP 2380. My budget is 7-9k for this and preference is A/B class. I need about 300 WRMS in bridged mode from the amp.
    7. Steering remote interface : Connects2 CTSFA004 (bought)
    8. Wiring : will buy on the spot, most probably Scosche kit
    9. Damping : for front doors only - need suggestions on brand
    10. Dash kit / fascia (in dark gold dust color) : yet to buy. I asked at Fiat service center and was quoted Rs 1600. Kava Auto does not have this. Can someone help me in procuring this at a reasonable cost? (@Italia-Linea)

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome. I need specific inputs on Point 4, 6 and 10.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It's 228 at Tata ASC, Just check the part number which Italia-Linea has put across in the Fascia plate. It's called the Ornament according to the SA's, so they might have wrongly understood and quoted such a high price.
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Guys - please suggest a good 2 channel or a monoblock amp under 9k. Have recently heard bad reviews of Auditor amps so I have decided to stay away.

Also, what brands are available in damping sheets officially? Do we get Dynamat/Wurth in Mumbai?
    Got the part number and ordered it at Fiat service. Expecting it within 2 days.
  7. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Hey dj.nish,
    Its been a few days since your install, can you please share some pics of the HU and hows its performing in your car?

Regards
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Hiren - I have procured all the equipment, but the install has not happened. Something unforeseen came up 2 weeks back and hence the install has been postponed indefinitely.

I will update this thread as and when the install happens.
  9. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Thanks for the response, whatever it is I hope it gets better soon.

Kind regards
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Pics of the equipment bought till now

So guys, till the install happens, here are some pics for you to enjoy. Coming up first - the Headunit - the mighty JVC KDR 926BT.

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg