1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"ICE"-Italian connection experienced

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Phew, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    .. is image dynamics still funtional...i thought they had shut shop :eek:
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    taken over by powerbass now and functioning again, but the prices have shot up like hell
  3. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    news floating around the web suggests tat its not the same anymore after the founder Eric Stevens quit following his differences with the new investor/partner...
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hmm.... Quite true but rumours are just meant to fly until one personally experiences it.

Good that I bought the stuff way before that.

Waheguru Waheguru
  5. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    i wanted your opinion regarding my proposed upgrade ;) ..
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No problemo...... Where do i start looking

Waheguru Waheguru
  7. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
  8. binu

binu Timido

Bangalore
    @Phew, not to stir up another debate, this being your thread, thought of asking you here. Did you get your JVC926BT for auditioning? What is your opinion on the sound quality and features? Would you recommend this unit? If not what would you recommend for my requirements?

I am looking for an HU that is <20K, excellent SQ, BT features (calling, apps), matching illumination, matches with silver dash (lower priority) etc.

Cheers

~binu
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I did audition it for 2weeks and found it lacking against the pioneer p80 BUT that is when I only used audio cd's and lossless files in cd.

Tried the .wav format playback(jvc) for which it is so famous and did find it decent enough for the cost it is being offered at, so if u like to carry ur music in an ipod or maybe usb then u can look at jvc.
    And if you can manage to carry a plethora of cd's then nothing beats the p80(alpine 117 perhaps).

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I dont know about other HUs but JVC 926 has ornage lighting that matches with Linea's interior lighting.

Also, I hope you know that a fascia panel can be bought from TASS at RS 228 so that the original looks of the dash can be retained even when an aftermarket HU is being installed.