1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"ICE"-Italian connection experienced

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Phew, Apr 10, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Man - Blown away is not the right words :)

Your system rock, I say!!!
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Hey Phew - what happened to your Blue and ME and Steering mounted controls when you changed the stock HU?

How were you able to retain those?
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks anoop bro

DJ: I never had them in the first place, I bought the dynamic version so there were no such issuses.

Harmony & chaos
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    phew: some good equipment there, but didnt like the way sound proofing was done. The innermost pannel of the door should be laminated with sound proofing material, so that mid bass is not lost out also making a proper sound column for bass. The kind of patch work done on inner plastic and closing the open space in metals is just eye washing on name of sound proofing. This is termed as second layer, should only be done after the first layer has been completed and is optional in general.

Driven has got the equipments and knows only how to sell stuffs based on what people say/ask, they are far fetched from technicalities involved.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you Viny, but can u please highlight(in the pics) where do u feel the damping is missing, just incase u couldn't notice the inner sheet has been damped as u mentioned above and only then has the outer/second layer been worked upon, purely slaping damping sheet on the plastic part will not be referred to as damping, u need to see where can it be placed or els there are issue's while putting the door pad back on. I will be glad if u can tell me where all is the damping missing my friend.

Any experiences u have with driven since ur offering statements related to technicalities. I'll be more than pleased if u can guide me to a better place for my audio requirements.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Thank you Viny, but can u please highlight(in the pics) where do u feel the damping is missing, just incase u couldn't notice the inner sheet has been damped as u mentioned above and only then has the outer/second layer been worked upon, purely slaping damping sheet on the plastic part will not be referred to as damping, u need to see where can it be placed or els there are issue's while putting the door pad back on. I will be glad if u can tell me where all is the damping missing my friend.

Any experiences u have with driven since ur offering statements related to technicalities. I'll be more than pleased if u can guide me to a better place for my audio requirements.
  6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    ^^^ paaji itna emotional kyu hote ho .. 2 - 2 baar post ?? :p

@ vinay ..
    Sir i personally had audition of phew's setup on Driven only .. i tested it in any manner i could .. and i can assure you i didn;t noticed any kind of rattling but music .. not to mention hez subs can make a swift do samba dance :p LOL !
    havin puchy base with clear vocals on high volume is wat i want in my system, and was wat i experienced in phew's car .. i really wish i had a setup like that .. though i m climbing the I-C-E mountain like a snail ..
    about Driven .. they may charge you more... but atleast they do know wat they doin .. NO one, No car audio installer is perfect.. neither the driven people but they do work at the level of satisfaction .. atleast did for me .. nd i hope they'll continue to do so in future ..
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @tarun : "Ab rulayega kya bas bhi kar". glad U liked the setup bro
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok so the discussion continues....all inputs welcomed gentlemen
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Phew ,

It is today I saw it ,never thought I would miss such an incredible thread. your setup is truly inspirational , especially the way you accommodated the sub enclosure.

say something about those custom built sub woofer drivers. who built them and about the parts.

I agree..."Hearing is Believing" :cool:
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Viny bhaaai I am waiting for reply....pls share where all do u think I can use more damping.