1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Install and Car not starting

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by linuxmanju, Jun 9, 2013.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

^^ Bro it is the same for verna and i20's. The connectors are similar so you can go ahead and fit the same.

But only one issue with them is that when the stereo is switched off my central locking and the reverse alarm wont work. Coz mine is aftermarket central locking device and belongs to piranna. Am not sure of the same in OE.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

I think while doing the connection you shorted something which might have blown some fuse. Strange but shouldnt have happened. I suspect that the body ecu wiring was loosened or shorted which was not allowing the car to register the immobiliser and start.
    1 person likes this.
  3. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Do Not touch the OEM harness!

I too changed OEM HU to Pio 80PRS, but i drawned dedicated +ve supply from battery to the junction point created for ICE, for ignition link i searched for the high current rating point with fuse in OEM harness & cross linked ignition +ve to that, so that with single tapped connection i am switching pio HU + 2 amplifiers through iginition switch without any problems;).
    1 person likes this.