1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE ideas for a about-to-be Linea Owner

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Raj21, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Hello All,
    I have just joined the forum raising myself from a lurker to a active participant. I have introduced myself in the introductions sub forum.
    I am about to get a Linea active and would like to know what to buy and where to buy. I live near JP nagar in bangalore.
    I am a ICE novice so things will have to be explained a little more to me I guess...I am a audiophile but a ICE newbie..

OK I listen to all kinds of music..bollywood, telugu, tamil songs, coke studio type stuff, some classical, Rock/POP/blues/soul/R&B/hiphop and JAZZ

I guess I need a HU, Speakers, amplifier and a woofer..am i right ? I need the space in my boot so I am willing to sacrifice little bit based on how much space the woofer etc setup will take up space

I would not like to cross 35k if possible...wifey would kill me :p..

Can you point me to authorized shops,dealers, recommended ppl who you guys trust in bangalore where I can go browse and decide on the setups..
    On another note anyone interested in getting a little more involved by helping me out personally is more than welcome..
    ICE completion would be celebrated in a appropriate venue later if you get my drift...:D
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Visit think Link.

You will get answers of your each and every question :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 shops what I know -
    1. EVO - Ulsoor (http://www.evo-blr.com)
    2. Sachin's Autoshop - Kormanagla
  4. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Thank you ! Is there some one in that store you have personal experience with (a contact ?) and should I quote Ravi(ur user name) ?
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No personal experience. Even I am planning to do my ICE set-up from EVO, sometime in coming weeks.
    I met him once, at this shop.

Try to meet him once and see what he suggests, then comeback here and get experts advice.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

I have dealt with Sathya (EVO) couple of times. Tell him what your preferences are and your budget and he will give you couple of options. Try to get auditions if possible. After collecting the details, please post them here.

I have started gathering components for ICe-ing my ride and plan to get it done at EVO.

Friendly Advice: 35K is a good budget. Do keep a check about your budget - it is VERY easy to overshoot the budget in case of ICE installations. :devil
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  7. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Thanks Anoop ! Yea I'm more focussed on getting the VIN and make suring I do a thorough PDI. But I'll visit him sometime this week and see what he has to say.
  8. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    Hi Raj21,

Contrats on you Linea! :) You can can also try and visit Glamor car in Koramangala. Contact name is Mr. Anoop. When I was about to get my ICE done I did lot of searching and got quotes from all over Bangalore. Found Glamour to be one with the best pricing. The Installer Riaz who did my ICE also is pretty knowledgeable and experienced guy. You can PM me if you need his contact info.

All the best

I totally agree!!.. Thanks exactly what happen with me :) ()
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please share the address of the Glamor car and contact address.
  10. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    Anoop Contact :9886123347
    Its located right behind the BP Filling station i Koramangala