1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Gurus, Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by yok1987, Sep 15, 2013.

1. QUALITY OF MUSIC and not bass and volume.

Hi Gurus,

Need suggestions to ICE my Punto.

A big Music Lover - SQ very very important - Medium Bass - Medium Volumes - Budget 40K - Need HU with Bluetooth.

Though when i auditioned, i liked the K2 power series of Focal but starts at 20K per pair, that is the type of sound quality i like softer and not brighter, I like to Coldplays, acoustics, R&Bs and rarely House & Dance Music

Need Refinements to the below Configurations, Please suggest,
    1. I'm also thinking of going for Focal Solid 4 Amp and save more than 5K.
    2. Do i need both components on front and back? suggest some coaxials for the rear.

The below is the setup suggested by Sound FX Mumbai, but it is for 58K (now decided to cut it down to 40K)

Screenshot at Sep 15 23-24-40.png

Screenshot at Sep 15 23-22-52.png
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    With my experience with Focal Access, it is not that great as that of Focal Polyglass. Think about it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

I think you should first get the HU and i would recommend you JVC KDR90BT(12-13K), its a SQ HU with BT.
    Now amp: go for focal solid 4 if its available cheap as its discontinued.
    Speakers: Rainbow soundline if budget permits.

I am recommending these things keeping in mind that you would not like to upgrade in future on HU at least. For speakers have an audition of the same and then buy them, cause everyone has diff. taste of listening.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013