1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @RajeshLamba doesh your lumia 720 used to lock in offline mode also??
    S2 is not available in the market. I also had S2 but lost it (so sad). It had great GPS
  2. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Hi subhendu..yes lumia 720 got a lock on in offline but with some delay....i hav an s2 for sale if you need...got some 8 phones with me
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @RajeshLamba what is the price you are looking for ? What is the condition of the phones?
  4. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Its in good condition. ..its battery doesnt last long...as usual with samsung devices..but will do great if put on charge in the car...screen has not even a single scratch..body has few. The camera lens got hazy so i removed it and put another transparent sheet...problem of pics coming hazy resolved..

M luking for anything from 3750 to 4500...

Wanted to buy a wireless keyboard n mouse with the money
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I want to add a base tube and a amplifier to my punto evo 90 hp ,please suggest a decent combination of two,I will not do damping of doors just want some extra bass.budget :7k and suggest some good seat covers in budget of 4.5 k and tinting of windows.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dont go for bass tube.. go for a nice sealed sub box. a 8/10" would be more than sufficient and will give a tighter bass and wont eat up full boot space like bass tube .
    Aviral singh likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Please suggest some brand names.
  8. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Aviral...try jbl....hav installled jbl 12 inch subwoofer n two ch amp to power it....also front components directly frm head unit.....seperate switch to turn subwoofer on or off....
    Aviral singh likes this.
  9. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    I hv installed sub in linea boot.....punto may sound different...
  10. Karan

Karan Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Has anyone installed Subwoofer to the stock HU and speakers? If so, could you please say how good the bass is?

I am planning to add a sub woofer to the stock system. So I need experts advise before choosing a sub.

FYI, mine is 2016 Feb manufactured Punto Evo.