1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I have been given bill and warranty card. Brought it from Galmour Car Kormanagala. Actual price he asked was 7500. From the same shop, I have brought lot of items,hence the person was ready to give it for 6500.

Speakers are performing extremely well. Only problem I faced was sourcing, as the supplier of Hertz was changed and many shops in Bangalore didnt have it in stock.
  2. The listed distributor in India for hertz is

Orix Hi Fidelity PVT. LTD.
    Address: 556, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V,
    Gurgaon-122016 (Haryana)
    Email: info@orixhifi.in
    Phone: +91 124 4552659

I tried reaching the above number to figure out who is the authorized retail in Bangalore, but not one seems to respond the call. :(
  3. Finally got a call from hertz, they said to go to Torque. Please post the model and the price you nego. The person at torque said for Punto they can't fit 6.5 inch speaker in front, instead they suggested ESK 130

Torque Car Audio And Accessories

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 8px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: Arial; line-height: 18px;"><dt class="text" style="width: 475px; float: left;">No.473, Blw Beijing Bites, 10th Mn Rd, Hal 3rd STG, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Bangalore - 560075</dt></dl><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 8px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: Arial; line-height: 18px;"><dt class="jmi" style="background-image: url(<a href=" http:="" images.jdmagicbox.com="" icontent="" dpsprite2.gif);"="" target="_blank">

, 9845173175
    (080) 25217473</dt></dl><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 8px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: Arial; line-height: 18px;"><dt class="text" style="width: 475px; float: left;"></dt></dl>
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  4. bcbiradar

bcbiradar Timido

Bengaluru
    Wierd is not it? and what reason did he give for suggesting 5" speaker in the slot of 6.5".
    Now i doubt Torque Guy.

Niraj we can plan to buy together, by doing so we can ask for good discount. what say?
    Please PM me your mobile No. I will give you call.
    We can meet up tomorrow for the same.
  5. AFAIK Torque at JeevanBhimar shopi is expensive compared to others.

Hertz ESK 165 and ESK130 output and RMS is different. ESK 165 is 200W peak,100 RMS comps where as ESK 130 is 150W peak 75RMS.

I am not sure why ESK 130 is recommended. ESK 165 is perfect fit for punto.
  6. bcbiradar

bcbiradar Timido

Bengaluru
    Comp: Focal P165
    Amp: DLS
    Sub: DLS
    Rear: No speakers
    Front 2 doors and Boot Dampened (Double dampened). Used 8 guage wire.

Budget: 52000:eek: :eek::eek: Well i started with the budget 24K:evilsmile

If any one intrested for audition, you are most welcome.

Special thanks to Phew for his guidence.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations, pics and party due.

Sent from my spice lemon karbonn using Tapatalk 2
  8. bcbiradar

bcbiradar Timido

Bengaluru
    Pics: Will upload this weekend.

Party: Sure. All you have to do is to let me know when you are visiting Bangalore.

What is your openion on the budget I have spent? Is it worth? I am not able to assess
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well thank you for the invite.
    You will only be able to assess it after the run-in period for the comps and sub is completed, so till then enjoy your audio and notice if you strike any difference in sound now and probably 2 months down the line. Remember to get it re-tuned after a couple of months so as to make sure they perform to your taste.
    As for budget if you like it its worth the money sir.
    Jus lemme know the model no. of the amp and sub.

Sent from my YO YO mobile using Tapatalk 2