1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. bcbiradar

bcbiradar Timido

Bengaluru
    @Phew: Thanks again. I am trying to totally ran on the path shown by you. lets hope that i will find all stuff suggested by you atleast this time.

Just in case if I dont dont find Hertx ESK comps, I will go for Focal P165 V30. I am quite confident about Hertx Amp as he has already confirmed about that. Sub end if I dont find Hertz Once again will go for Focal not sure about Model.

Your feedback still matters....

@theblack: could you please throw some more information about the installer, what does RA stands for? what is your openion about installer there? phone nos and address would be perfect if it is available with you...
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go on the path your ears like and so does your pocket sir.
    Focal I don't rely on them due to high percentage of duplicates, rest not sure about their response down south.

Sent from my Samsung Nexus Z using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. I want this setup in 1 year time, four speakers(have rockford fosgate r162s in front) powered by 4ch amp, and subwoofer(have jbl 1100 w box type, will definitely change in the future, was considering rf punch series) and will need a seperate mono amp(was considering jbl 4ch amp as I already have this, no need to spend a dime other then getting it removed and again getting it fitted).

Btw can 6.5inch speakers(from the existing setup)be fitted in the rear without any rattling and other troubles??(I dont mind a little cutting and stuff)
    and for front replacement am considering rockford fosgate p16s.
    Suggest components with good high and mid bass, a good mono amp(not too expensive max 5k).
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Look at hertz for good highs and mids, as for mono.....very hard to get one below 5k with decent power

Sent from my samsung nexus Z using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. What us the model number and price for the components? ?and if any other brands??? (What about diamond and rainbow is it really vfm?)
    How much should be enough for a decent mono amp??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Hertz ESK 165 comps available for 6500 Rs.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A decent should come around 10-12k

Are they ESK or DSK ?

Sent from my Micromax karbonn Lemon using Tapatalk 2
  8. [/QUOTE] Are they ESK or DSK ?

Sent from my Micromax karbonn Lemon using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

I brought ESK 165 comps for 6,500 rs while upgrading from DSK 165. This was brought in the month of feb 2013.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  9. bcbiradar

bcbiradar Timido

Bengaluru
    @ Praveen, Looks like you have got the speakers at mouth waterig price.
    Where did you buy Hertz ESK 165 for Rs. 6500 in Bangalore?
    Is it with Bill and Warranty?
    Are you sure that the speakers are genuine?

@Phew, If I buy Focal Speakers with Bill and Warranty is not it guarantee that they are Genuine?
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See its a dicey situation, here in delhi I have seen alot of cases with bill and warranty but they were found to be duplicates, so I am not so sure here bro. Its equally confusing for me.

Sent from my Samsung Nexus Z using Tapatalk 2